X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new "old" school southern rock...

stone black cherry...

brand new sin...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

southern rock making a comeback
    Last edited by semagic; 02-17-2007, 08:40 PM.
    Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
    Amp... Pioneer
    Effects... Boss ME-20

I like both these bands .I think Lonely train is a better tune IMO http://music.clevver.com/video/14607...-train-300.php The CD is worth picking up if you like those two tunes.

I have been a BNS since there first release in 2002.But I do not think they are really Southern rock.Just a little to heavy for that.
    Mike
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Originally posted by Model 88 View Post
      I like both these bands .I think Lonely train is a better tune IMO http://music.clevver.com/video/14607...-train-300.php The CD is worth picking up if you like those two tunes.

I have been a BNS since there first release in 2002.But I do not think they are really Southern rock.Just a little to heavy for that.
      i thought that too, but they really dig the southern rock sound... the cd "tequila" has a very good southern rock vibe to it. very solid work.
      Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
      Amp... Pioneer
      Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

They remind me alot of Shinedown. Both tunes are really good though.

chuck
        "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

check out my friends - www.myspace.com/cambridge

Discover, share and connect with culture, creativity, sound, images and people.

Comment

The Sword is another new band with a similar southern hard rock bent. Cool stuff.

Comment

Working...
            X