Savatage power tabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Savatage power tabs

I've been listening to a bunch of Savatage lately, and have a keening to play some of their stuff. Particularly tunes from Edge of Thorns.

Does anyone have any powertabs? I've managed to find a few here and there, but the only songs I can find off Edge of Thorns are the ballads.

I'd love to be able to work their stuff out myself but being a tone-deaf, easily distracted guitarist of mediocre ability with a short attention span is working against me. What were we talking about again??

Can anyone help a brother out? Much love if you can, and I'll buy you a beer or two if you're ever around this way. Promise
    Hail yesterday

Oh Man....Me Too....I love those guys!!! I actually Partied with them before!! Way Back during the Gutter Ballet tour.. Anyway, count me in if anyone has em!

Comment

You'll need to sign up. There are 16 tabs for Savatage posted there.

Comment

I don't have any tabs, but I've been listening to "The Dungeons Are Calling" for the past two weeks. Savatage freakin' ruled with Criss.

Alvin
        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Great band
          Just one more guitar!

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
            http://www.powertabs.net/artist.php?...433,100;page,0

You'll need to sign up. There are 16 tabs for Savatage posted there.
            thanks, man. But I have all of those already. Picked 'em up at places like Ultimate-Guitar.com, where I didn't have to sign in. Unfortunately, the only EOT songs in there are Sleep and All That I Bleed. I'd love to get some stuff like Conversation Piece, Edge of Thorns or He Carves His Stone

I appreciate the effort though
            Hail yesterday

Comment

It's tough finding their stuff. The only book they ever had on tab was "Gutter Ballet".

Comment

I have Edge of Thorns, but, its in Guitar Pro.-Lou
                " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Just listen to it a lot. Tht's all I did to learn it. Not real hard stuff really, mostly the feel that makes it special.

As much of their material that we covered, we were almost a Savatage Tribute haha...

Comment

I can send you some PDF's of E.O.T. if you'd like? i have some on guitar pro also, and it will let you export them as PDF's.

MOSH ON
                    DAVE
                    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

that would be great, Dave! Thanks a bunch
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                      X