Daytona 500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daytona 500

I'm actually looking forward to the race. I am crashing.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
    I am a true ass set to this board.

How big's your TV, fett?
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

27 inch Sony Wega or whatever.

Comment

Yeah I'm getting ready to turn it on, I could use a good nap,
        I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

It's boring as hell.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: But, I already worked around the house for about an hour and it's time to relax.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

What a finish! Harvick runs down Martin at the last minute while half of the field crashes & burns behind them!

Comment

Hollywood type finish for sure.
              Not much into the Nascar thing, but that was some finish.
              Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                What a finish! Harvick runs down Martin at the last minute while half of the field crashes & burns behind them!
                Mark should have won that. What happened to throwing the yellow flag for a caution?

Comment

wow the ending was awesome but the first/middle part was pretty boring!
                  www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                  My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

They did throw the yellow right after Harvick and Martin crossed the finish line.

Comment

Even though there was the crash, NASCAR let them finish on a green flag which was the right thing to do. I think they would have caught MAJOR SH!T if they did throw the yellow flag before they crossed the finish line. (I do believe that the yellow went out right after the front 2 cars crossed the line) I really wanted Mark Martin to win just for the fact he never did win the Daytona 500 and it's most likely his last year (even though I am a Bobby Labonte fan.) What a move Harvick made at the end, man he shot past everyone! Most of the race was "ho-hum", I have to agree, but MAN....what a finish! That's what this sport is all about!!!
                      Guitars:
                      Charvel: USA Pro Mod Slime Green
                      1988 Model 2,
                      Jackson: Dinky HSS 'Blue/Orange Flame'
                      RR3
                      Gibson: 1978 Les Paul Spl Dbl Cut
                      1992 LP Studio 'Lite'
                      2005 SG Special

Comment

Raced sucked!! Besides the first 20 laps and the last 30 laps, Single file the rest of the time= Boring!!!
                        "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

sure its boring,but man its 500 miles you cant win the race with in the first 20 laps,finish was awesome sure Mark should have won it,but like they showed on wind tunnel,Harvick was in front of Mark when Kyle was spinning,so if they had thrown the yellow Harvick still would have won
                          great race cant wait for Cali next,then 2 weeks till the next race in Vegas
                          http://www.myspace.com/deadsoldier2

Comment

that one guy even slid over the finish line upside-down that must be scary as fuck.

Comment

Upside-down, backwards, and in flames! That's metal!

Comment

Working...
                              X