No announcement yet.

Fritos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the above a great foods but since the 70's as a wee lad I have always craved the original Fritos, there is no substitute! None! Goes great with nearly everthing. Thanks for sharing the love, got an open bag here all afternoon and I never get tired of the perfect food! I may crave protein and other important nutrients but nothing satisfies a Frito craving but the original! Man I have no life......20 years of metal metal bands has left me childless and writing threads about Fritos, sad. At least I have a pile of recordings, a few killer guitars, an awsome Marshall, no drug addictions and Fritos!
    Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

I've never been a huge Fritos fan, but I love the barbecue flavor. I just went to the corner store, but they didn't have the barbecue, so I got some Crunchy Cheetos instead!
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

two words...."Frito Pie"....aahhghughghghghaa

So tasty...and so crappy for you...

Comment

Originally posted by Stinkbug View Post
          two words...."Frito Pie"....aahhghughghghghaa

So tasty...and so crappy for you...
          Yup, I already did a thread on it: http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54597
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by UFORocks View Post
            I dont even want to imagine the physics that would allow such a thing to happen...
            it's more mechanics than physics.
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
              Sho nuff...and I was an advocate in that thread as well...nice to see I am consistent in my love for Frito pie....

Comment

Chili cheese Frito's,...gotta have crack in 'em,way addicting!
                www.thejimmyhatz.com

Comment

Working...
                X