Things are looking up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things are looking up...

> I started a new,but unpleasant job last Thursday,so my child support will be back online as soon as I start getting paid. It sucks,but I'll do it for my son and the daughter that is being shipped,LOL. Hope she comes with a case and all the hardware,LOL.

I still haven't seen a joint in a while,and ran up on a home piss-test at Wal-Mart,and passed it,so a better job is just an incoming call away,. The pregnant ex-girlfriend is trying to come back now,but was told NO DICE. The ex-wife is pleased to know the checks are forthcoming,and all is well on the homefront,at least for the time being. Thanks for all the support,and for not fuckin' with me about the situation. Good people here,the reason I come back. Tommy D.
    "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Cool. Glad to see things are going well for you, Tommy!
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I hope things continue to get better for you Tommy!

chuck
      "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Awesome... glad to hear things are getting better.
        -Rick

Comment

That's great news!!

Comment

Go man !!! You're on a roll !!! Keep up the good work and the spirits high !!! Just the spirits ... nothing else !!!!

Glad to hear it !!!

Comment

Awesome man! Hope you get that "incoming call" soon!
              Scott

Comment

Working...
              X