bitchin'. i'm drunk at work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bitchin'. i'm drunk at work

this nasty cheap wine was given to everyone just because we changed the name of product slightly. :ROTF: twunts... if my boss knew i can't handle booze, i'd be fired. i guess i'll be taking the bus home.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Nice!

A headstart towards the rest of the night!

Comment

I will just laugh ok?...:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
      Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

wtf? m'kay?
        1 plastic cup full left. shit. i keep having to correct my spelling. not easy. 1 hour of dumbass customers left whinging about their frikkin tv's, like i give a flying fuck. nope. dang. haven't felt this happy in ages. slurrrrrrrrrrr...
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

there is a disaster waiting to happen. good call on the bus!
          ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

that's ok, i can barely feel anything when i'm totalled..
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Drunk at work........ man, that sounds good....... Im thinking a Looong lunch today...
              "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

i'm taking calls and these wankers don't even question my slurring. it's starting to show. :ROTF: . well, sky customers need 4 brain cells - and if the remote doesn;t work, they're fucked
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Your HR department has been notified!

Comment

so fuckin' fire me!
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Consider this your oral written warning:

Your performance is not meeting expectations. We need immediate and sustained improvement or you could be subject to further discipline up to and including termination.

Comment

tough, it's 11pm. scew u guys i'm goin' home.................................. u can't fire me........................
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

a drunk guy from the company supplying wine? thats a lotto if you get hit and live to collect. just like a bar that does not cut you off, the victim can go after the bar too.
                          ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                            i'm taking calls and these wankers don't even question my slurring. it's starting to show. :ROTF: . well, sky customers need 4 brain cells - and if the remote doesn;t work, they're fucked

LOL, Man, now my elongated phonecalls to sky make sense! :ROTF:

Comment

I am totally for gun control in Europe now.

Comment

Working...
                              X