No announcement yet.

Pissed off #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's very nice. I guess. But I saw the original SF light shows in the '60's. And I didn't do drugs.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I hate those people that sit in their cars for hours and leave their cars running... As you said fett click on ACC and leave the fan on...

Bastards!...
      Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Yeah a fan motor at 12vdc will draw a nice chunk of amperage, hence the 30 amp fuse it gets compared to nothing else that gets one of those in the fuse panel. And running it at lower speeds draws the same amperage as higher since lower speeds are aquired through a resistor network.

With the engine off, the water pump on the motor will not provide new hot fluid to the heater core. The heat will only be there till the amount of hot fluid in the heater core cools down, which is pretty quickly.

So, your concept is all whack Fett, your myth is busted. Hush up and let people burn their gas. It's their constitutional right ya know.

Beside, the quicker we waste all the fossil fuels, the quicker the oil companies will earnestly get behind alternative fuel sources.

Comment

Just try it and see what happens. They are still assholes.

Comment

How come when I turn the thermostat up in my house while the heater is running it doesn't blow HOTTER?
            |My CSG gallery|
            (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Is there any truck drivers here that can talk some sence into Fett about engine idleing because I just dont have the time or energy.

Comment

I've been a mechanic for years. Fett, as said above your concept is busted.

Engine not running = water pump not turning = no water flowing through the heater core = water that's in there cooling off quickly and then you're cold. Period.

I've taken the catalytic converters out of my car. I guess I'm an asshole. Yeaaaaa for pollution, LOLOLOL.
                My Toys:
                '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
                '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
                '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
                '94 Dinky HX in Black
                '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                  I am on a This, by far, gets my panties in a wad. I live in the Seattle area. And it does get cold. Not Buffalo cold, but cold. I have my daily rounds to the thrift stores. I usually get there about 5 minutes before they open. There are, at least, 3 cars with people in them letting their engines run so they can keep warm. Just sitting there letting their cars idle and polluting the air for no fukking reason. They are so stupid that they don't realize that you can turn the engine off, click to ACC, leave the heater fan on and stay warm. It just drives me nuts. If I am going to pollute the air I want to be moving.
                  It wouldn't be so cold if you stopped wearing panties.
                  Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I care about pollution and everything....but I'm not gonna freeze my ass off so the trees can stay healthy. No way.
                    Strat God Music
                    http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Comment

I give up.

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                        Is there any truck drivers here that can talk some sence into Fett about engine idleing because I just dont have the time or energy.
                        I used to drive a tractor trailer for about 12 years or so. I left that big dog idling all the time, whether to keep the a/c OR the heat going. I am talking hours on end. BURN, BABY BURN!!!!!:ROTF:
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                          I give up.
                          As well, you should.
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Truck are different. If they get cold they don't start so good or at all if they're diesel. The car is not going to get cold in 5 minutes, turn the damn thing off. The people that get cold in a few minutes need to stop wearing panties. Any longer I'll keep it runing or start in back up for a few minutes. years ago my car broke down on the expressway , it was -10. I had to wait 2 hours for someone to come (no cell phone and no one would stop) I didn't keep the car going for the whole time and I had to piss so bad!

Comment

Working...
                            X