Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you happen to see this missing Jackson plz contact me....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gemini8026 View Post
    Actually, my worst guitar nightmare involves Carvin making a 25.5 inch scale DC series, in which case I would be forced to sell my car to buy 3 or 4 new Carvins

Actually,they do.Check the DC747
    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

2 months...... damn, there's not much hope left that it will be delivered =( i bet it's being sold $175 in a pawn shop somewhere.

Theft should be punishable by death.
      "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
      The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

What the hell is wrong with your postage system?
        Packages not arriving where they are sent? Disappeared? No one knows anything? How stupid do they think you are?
        If this happened here I'd unleash holy hell on them. I'd get my money back to. I once sent a piece of gear that was broken by the time it arrived.
        The buyer took it to the post office, along with the package box/material, asking what had happened. They paid him back, didn't even put up a discussion. If it had disappeared.. Well why shouldn't you get your money back? It's fucking theft is what it is. And they had nothing to do with it eh?
        This is such bullshit! Yeah I'm pissed.. Sorry, but this is such a display of rudeness!
        "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

u wanna know the worst part, it lost tracking 4 days after it was sent

I can only get what I insured it for back + the 86$ in postage. Canada Post limits the insured value so that if it's a high value item you gotta send it a much fancier and more expensive way. I would venture to say our shipping costs here are double of the States. It costs me around 70$ to send a packaged guitar to the other side of the country.

I loved trading guitars before, but the shipping costs negate any good deals. On the last 10 guitars I have sold I have charged 40-50$ in shipping because no one wants to pay the ACTUAL price when I list it on Ebay, so I take a 30$ loss or so there.

Like I said, Im getting out of the game, too much money lost, and not worth it to deal with these expensive guitars. Since this whole fiasco started my stress levels went through the roof. Until I see my partial insurance kick in, im out around 1400-1500$ Cdn....

Comment

I just got a package from Canada post. It was sent at October 5, supposed to arrive in 2-3 business weeks. And I got it 2 days ago That makes nearly 7 weeks so I think you still have the chance that it arrives
            Check my bands!
            www.myspace.com/magicktr
            www.myspace.com/sinif64
            www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Originally posted by Guitardude86 View Post
              What the hell is wrong with your postage system?
              Packages not arriving where they are sent? Disappeared? No one knows anything? How stupid do they think you are?
              If this happened here I'd unleash holy hell on them.
              +1. I'd make a police report to begin with. It's one thing if the item is damaged in shipping, but for the mail service to entirely lose it? And do nothing about it? That's time for a police report right there. Light a fire under threir asses!

Comment

Originally posted by NextInLine View Post
                I just got a package from Canada post. It was sent at October 5, supposed to arrive in 2-3 business weeks. And I got it 2 days ago That makes nearly 7 weeks so I think you still have the chance that it arrives
                October 5th? Isn't that more like 4 months (=16 weeks)? How was it sent? By air or ground? I'm expecting a guitar from Canada too...they (Post office) mistakenly sent it by ground even though the seller specifically said by air :/. It's 4 weeks already and I was told by our customs office to wait atleast for another week.

Comment

gemini8026, is this the one with the blonde streak on the ebony board? If it is, that'd be another great way to spot the guitar.

Comment

Yes Inearthed. Good point, I should have mentioned that. I think the serial number should be a good giveaway, but I have good photo's of the streak and it's locale!!!

Comment

Got an email tonight.

The guitar showed up...... But I sent him the refund back, so he has my guitar, and my $$$. HE cant send the $$$ back until it's "fully cleared" so im nervious as fuck, but also kinda relieved.

This has been a stressful situation, but once I have my $$$, I'll be happy. IT never had any issues EXCEPT he said the pups mounting screws were totally out, which makes no sense, but whatever.

Tis been a good ending, well, it will be when UI get my $$$ back......

Thanks for the support fellas!!!! I think thers a happy new Jackson player out there!

Comment

On a side note. If anybody has a used chrome strap button, I sent it to him, and it never arrived. The letter arrived, but it was ripped open and delivered with "missing without contents" and it had the orig strap button.

If anyone has a spare, and will sell to a fellow in chicago, pm me with detials and paypal info!!!

Comment

Pup screws were out eh?

Homeland Security!!!

Comment

Holy Cow! How did I miss this? I still have a little bit of an attachment to that one. I'm glad it seems to be working out.

Comment

YOU ARE NOT ALONE>>>>
                              I am primarily a Kramer guy, a very small family in comparison to CJ. So When a guitar is stolen, they are pretty easy to recognize. I never have seen mine for sale again. Here's whats happned. I'm In New York City. I bought an early Kramer Strat head a while ago, paid for it and waited for it to arrive. IT wasn't until I did not receive it that I noticed it was being sent from Long Island NY, not 40 miles away.... Like your guitar, there was confirmation of the seller dropping it off, then a notation regarding it leaving the Federal express Hub in Long Island.. The only other stop it would make would be my area's base hub IF I did not sign for the guitar after they tried to deliver it. But Nope, After it left Long Island, Federal express couldn't tell me what happened, or where it went. I Physically drove the rout from drop off to hub, to my own hub.. Checked Their lost and found daily, and still nothing.. Guitars are Priceless to me, and I swear, I think they go "Missing" way too easily IMO. You should have the shipper check their unclaimed packages daily at every area where the guitar could have landed for a change in drivers etc.. Many times they claim the packaging info "falls off" and that months later The items are opened and returned... GOOD LUCK. Hope you have better luck than I did.

Comment

I've had packages from Canada get stuck at the Customs Broker... Waits of 2-3 months are not uncommon.

And as an ebay seller, if you have proof you shipped it, you do not need to refund the money, and if you do, he still might get the guitar, and then you'll be screwed double...
                                The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                                X