Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you happen to see this missing Jackson plz contact me....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
    I've had packages from Canada get stuck at the Customs Broker... Waits of 2-3 months are not uncommon.

And as an ebay seller, if you have proof you shipped it, you do not need to refund the money, and if you do, he still might get the guitar, and then you'll be screwed double...
    Very True.. I have heard of the Sender putting in a claim after giving a refund, and having the claim denied when there is confirmation that at some point the buyer in fact gets the item that was at one point missing..
    They do Proudly say that it can take up to 120 days to resolve your issue, and or find the package... kind of insane in this day and age.

Comment

Originally posted by gemini8026 View Post
      Got an email tonight.
      Presuming the buyer e-mailed you to say it arrived, surely he'll have no problem paying you the money? After all, if he wanted to run away with both, the last thing he'd say is that it arrived. I'd bet he's as relieved as you are.

The stuff nightmares are made of. I'm seriously looking forward to your post where you say your money has arrived.

Comment

Sorry to rehash. But I was gonna post that this came to a good resolution. I got my money back , and he is happy with his Jackson. I told him to join the board. He's a good fellow and was quite understanding considering the circumstances!

I miss my Jackson, but I will have one again soon enough. In the meantime my Ibanez RGT42 is doing a nice job filling it's role!

Comment

Glad to hear everything worked out. It was probably stuck at the border... I don't know about goods entering the US from Canada, but for goods entering Canada from the US, it seems like Canada Customs is opening all packages now, so shipping to and from the US is now taking an inordinate amount of time.

Comment

Working...
          X