Anna Nicole Smith thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anna Nicole Smith thing

I'm watching this circus and the judge is just off the wall. The whole thing is just amazing. I'm not really sure just what the hearing is about. God, I hate this shit, but it is fun to see what this country is coming to. And as fun as it is, it makes me sad.
    Last edited by fett; 02-21-2007, 04:52 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

just as exciting as Spears shaving her head.
    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Or checking into rehab.

For one we need to stop enabling and glamorizing these fools. It is a continual path of self destruction. Anna died an addict has a dead son from it and a lil baby surely to be screwed up. Addiction claims another victim and these peole need attention and we give it to them and they don't get the help they need.

I could care less about either of them but it is sad that we have to see the ruination of these lives wasted away and that is our entertainment.

Like Craig Ferguson said... It is funny to joke about politicians or Trump but when someone like Brittney clearly needs help is it that funny?
      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I observe life in the US by watching TV and all I can do is hang my head in shame. I know there are real people out there. I see them everyday. I am only listening to this as background noise. I will switch over to CNBC and see if I can make some money in the stockmarket. Now, that's a real circus.

Comment

No I wasn't calling you out. I mean I chuckle at it too trust me but it is just so sad that we as a nation find such humor in this type of stuff. He will let this be the focus of the news and that in turn is the reason some of these people die but we will gloss over soliders dying in a blackhawk helicopter.

Comment

Don't get off the point. This has become a judgicial (sp) circus. The media circus is what it is. But, this court hearing is just fukked up. It's not funny. It's just awful. I see appeal all over any ruling Bozo the Judge makes.

Comment

Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL View Post
              just as exciting as Spears shaving her head.
              She had lice!
              "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                Don't get off the point. This has become a judgicial (sp) circus. The media circus is what it is. But, this court hearing is just fukked up. It's not funny. It's just awful. I see appeal all over any ruling Bozo the Judge makes.
                I haven't seen any of it. Is this about the paternity hearing?

Comment

Originally posted by Guitardude86 View Post
                  She had lice!
                  Not don't nit pick unless you really mean it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tetsuo View Post
                    I haven't seen any of it. Is this about the paternity hearing?
                    I think it's about where she is going to be buried. And who has controll over the decision. All I know is the hearing is all over the place. That judge is an ass.

Comment

I'm generally disappointed by the whole human race most days.

This crap doesn't surprise me one bit. I'm not sure who's weirder. Someone that wants to take a childs body from their mother or the judge who's obviously hamming it up for the camera.

Comment

She's famous for being....famous....what did she do again? Please media just let her be...

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPlatteDemon View Post
                          or the judge who's obviously hamming it up for the camera.
                          I heard on the radio this morning that the judge actually has a 'promo/audition' tape already out to the TV studios trying to get a gig as the next 'Judge Judy/Judge Joe Brown'/etc.

They also mentioned he used to be a taxi cab driver before law school.

Comment

What a joke and emabrrasment for judges everywhere. That clown of a judge should be strung upside down from his thong undies.
                            Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

They are all a bunch of frekin vulchers. If you gain custody of the body or her kid then you have a better shot at going after the money she was trying to sue for.

Comment

Working...
                              X