X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Day the Earth Shook

Manowar, absolute power. Hell yea. I love this dvd

Death to false metal...
    "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

http://homepage.mac.com/kingdomofste...ecard/high.htm
    "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Fucking Metal!

Comment

Just the scope and scale of it all! Unbelieveable. I own the discs and have loaned to several.

(you have to suspend the disdain for the cheesy, viking, macho deal and Joey with the mic and enjoy)

Comment

Most of the cheese doesn't bother me. I find most of it inspirational.

Hail and Kill!

Comment

Manowar, Manowar, living on the road.. When we're in town, speakers explode!

Hell yeah! Hail, hail, hail and kill!
            "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Not to offend anyone here, but I was more of a Motorhead, Metallica, Slayer type of guy during the peak of this band's popularity and always thought the furry panties and such were a bit much. They had some cool songs though.

Comment

I am not sure how long they actually wore the loin cloth garb. I would agree that's a bit much I listened to them early on and lost touch after fighting the world. I was surprised how good their newer stuff is.

Comment

Originally posted by circle of the tyrants View Post
                  Not to offend anyone here, but I was more of a Motorhead, Metallica, Slayer type of guy during the peak of this band's popularity and always thought the furry panties and such were a bit much. They had some cool songs though.
                  What can I say.. Being an avid reader of Conan The Barbarian for as long as I can possibly remember, Manowar was right up my alley

Comment

I hate Manowar :S
                    Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Originally posted by Special-K View Post
                      I hate Manowar :S
                      Well I guess there's a reason they're not the biggest selling band in history!:ROTF: But they are the loudest, according to Guinnes Book of Records anyway

Comment

They wear leather. They wear spikes. They rule the night. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Manowar kicks ass.... Furry panties or not....

Comment

A "friend" of mine used to absolutely love Manowar. Knew all the lyrics by heart and sang out loud with the rest of us at parties.
                            Then he started hanging with some other guys who were into Black Metal. You know, the kind of guys who listen to nothing but Black Metal, with extreme viewpoints, attitude and way of life. The whole "package".
                            Last weekend there was this party. He had two other black metal guys come over. They put on Darkthrone, Mayhem etc. Those three loved listening to it, but they completely ignored the other 5 or 6 of us who wanted to put on something else. So finally one guy goes and gets Manowars "Warriors Of The World" album. Puts it on. 5 seconds into the first song, this so called "friend" of ours, the black metal convert, takes the album and BREAKS IT INTO FUCKING pieces. We stared at him in disbelief. It was HIS OWN LP.
                            We didn't care how drunk he was or not. That guy is the definition of a POSER. So just so you know it.. Not all "black metallers" know what it means when they start talking about being "true".. I witnessed that myself that night..

Comment

Working...
                            X