No announcement yet.

Anyone in Norway wanna help a guy out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in Norway wanna help a guy out?

For the past few weeks, my friends and I have been arguing about Surge soda (Urge in Norway) and whether or not it tastes like Vault. I'm looking for someone who could buy a few bottles if it's available and ship them to me. I'd of course cover all expenses for the soda, time, and shipping etc. and would be cool returning the favor if there's anything hard to obtain over there. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.
    If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

I didn't know Surge was even made anymore. Wasn't it more of a Mountain Dew/Mello Yello clone?

My brother did a short film on it when he was in college, called "Nectar of the Tards," in which the stars resorted to a life of crime to feed their Surge addiction.
    sigpic

Comment

I'd love to help you out, but I'm just too damn poor at the moment..
      Spent all my money + more on guitars and gear, bills are piling up, the rent has to get paid.. You know the drill I'm sure someone else could help you out tho!
      "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Not so sure you can be transporting/shipping liquids too easily into the country like that can you?

Comment

Yeah, Surge was pretty much the same thing except there were all these rumors of it being overly high in sugar and caffeine (I think it had less than Mountain Dew?) And wow, I never even thought of that... Come to think about it, I remember reading restrictions on shipping liquids. I'd better look into it.
          If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Ruby Red Squirt...

will pay...

Comment

Working...
            X