No announcement yet.

Spears dead???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spears, should have gone for this look instead.
    http://www.cbgb.com/shrine/photos/Li...tos/wendyo.jpg

Wendy-O
    Last edited by finnman; 02-23-2007, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post

The Seussbat has spoken!

I like that, and it's dead on balls accurate, but who stole my script pad God Damnit!!!
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Sinead O'Connor has been bald most of her career, now she is a really talented singer although not my cup of....whatever
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Shithead O'Krishna? I'm with frank Sinatra in what I think about her.

Comment

She banged Fred Durst..now she needs his red baseball cap..
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

well I think Sinead's voice is annoying but Peter Gabriel himself wanted her to sing with him, and that says a lot, can't deny the talent
              Last edited by Endrik; 02-23-2007, 06:15 PM.
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Oh she can sing dude, i agree, but you don't go live and tear up a picture of the pope on Saturday Night Live. Not that i'll be at the 10:30 mass Sunday, but I'm talking career moves. Frank wanted to give her mouthful of chicklets.

Comment

I guess bald chicks are nuts

Comment

just the bald ones upstairs I'm not attracted to.........

Comment

Thank you! ..kinder gentler JCF myazz....

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                        just the bald ones upstairs I'm not attracted to.........
                        I dunno, the chick in the first Star Trek movie was hot

And yeah it's gotta be so hard to dance and flail around while lipsyncing Poor baby

She's just another in a long line of losers who don't deserve sympathy, respect, or acknowledgement.

And I don't get all the flack about Skin'ead O'Connor ripping a photo of the Pope in half. He's just a man, not God On Earth.
                        Last edited by Newc; 02-23-2007, 11:57 PM.
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Cybersavior View Post
                          Thank you! ..kinder gentler JCF myazz....
                          Snap out of it, son, this ain't the '90s
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

She looks like a 7 year old boy with slighty female features.
                            If a fat girl falls in the forest, and no one is there to see it, do the trees still laugh??

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                              And yeah it's gotta be so hard to dance and flail around while lipsyncing
                              so you can do it easily? I dunno, I think this shit is hard as playing an instrument on a pro level...but I guess you know better

Comment

i can see this getting crazier. at least i hope it does, i think it's pretty funny.

although in a year or two she'll get straight enough and then barbara walters and all them will be touting her as some kind of reformed mother theresa and we'll have to listen to her cry, bitch and moan for another five years.

Comment

Working...
                                X