• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why the hell does this thread remind me of **THIS**
    Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
      Don't smile
      Guilty. I always smile and laugh, I just can't be serious because I have so much fun.

But then again people have compared me to EVH so I hope that counts
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Cybersavior View Post
        Oh, and don't wear anything that resembles an untucked, button-front, short sleeve print shirt (see also: flames, over-sized superhero graphics, guitars or drums of any ilk, or anything relating directly to motorcycles, muscle cars, alcohol or gambling). Wearing a fedora does nothing but underscore your homosexuality.

there are a lot worse things IMO

camo pants

those who have army boots and are wearing them over the pants.....jesus this isn't WWII....it looks ridiculously gay...if you have boots, please remember: PANTS HAVE TO BE ON TOP OF THE BOOTS!!!!!!

if you buy a cheap belt with spikes or with other ridiculous and dated crap then for god sakes do not put your shirt on your pants so everyone can see your "cool" belt....no one gives a fuck.... it's nothing new, just pull your shirt out of your pants.

no pony-tailed motherfucker shouldn't be allowed on the stage, the hair must be free

if your band wants to wear uniforms on the stage then....ohh wait...just don't
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Also don't swing your guitar around excitedly and snag the tuners in the weave of the chick playing bass... she and her hairdresser will be highly displeased, the crowd will laugh hysterically, and you will look like a douche with a hunk of hair hanging from his headstock. LOL
          |My CSG gallery|
          (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Suicide City that was the name of that band... just came to me. The crowd applauded when they said they were playing their last song. That would have to suck.
            |My CSG gallery|
            (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
              But then again people have compared me to EVH so I hope that counts
              so you look like you were dragged down the road on your face? :ROTF:
              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

no, like a hot bitch

Comment

Thank you nuke. It was "inspired genuis". I do play Jacksons. I am thankfiul that you all agree. All hail JCF.

Endrik managed to finish my thoughts/rules. I don't know it all and rely on you all.

Comment

Evol, nice. Splendid reserve my man.

Comment

I know how you feel bro, I'm in a band like this right now. It's hell!
                      Jackson SL2H (nebula) '08
                      Gibson Les Paul Standard (ebony) '03
                      Marshall JCM800 50W + Marshall 2x12

Comment

the worst part about those type of bands is that you yourself almost stop to grow because you keep on 'teaching' your allready base of knowledge/experience to the unwilling/unable

hope you'll find a new and more qualified band soon!

Comment

Wow, this describes the EXACT situation in my band right now.
                          Jackson SL2H (nebula) '08
                          Gibson Les Paul Standard (ebony) '03
                          Marshall JCM800 50W + Marshall 2x12

Comment

Working...
                          X