Look at myself? Isn't I great?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look at myself? Isn't I great?

Well, I'm drunk and jamming for the 900th time this week.... Glad I'm young. You guys having any fun tonight?????

Yeah I'm having a blast. Haven't been to work since Monday cuz I got the flu, I'm not really hungry though I haven't had more than a couple of bicuits since Tuesday, I haven't slept more than an hour at a time since Wednesday, and I STILL have not been to UPS to ship out a guitar I sold.
    Haven't even been to the bank to deposit the money order for it

But at least I can work on my Dead Rising Infinite Mode Survival strategy
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Sitting here, doing laundry, drinking some beer. It's too damn cold to go outside! I'll probably jam on my new guitar some more in a little while and watch TV.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

There's a foot or more of snow piling up outside. I drove the SUV over to my buddies house to watch the Pride pay per view, got home at midnight, and fired up the snow blower to clear the driveway because my wife has to leave early in the morning for something, and I don't think I'll feel like crawling out of bed to do it tomorrow. I also shoveled off our deck and cleared the snow off the hot tub cover so it doesn;t collapse from the snow. It's still coming down pretty good, so I will have to repeat the snow blowing and shoveling again tomorrow.

But, I am drinking a Martini right now, so I've got that going for me.

- E.
        Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Pipe down with that racket. Don' you have some homework to do? I am super old at 37. My prostate hangs out like a yo-yo, but I don' mind. At my age, I sometimes I forget to put on a belt and it comes in handy.

Comment

It was in the 90's today. I had band practice and we learned 4 new songs we hadn't planned but they just came together, my girl friend came over after. What an awful day. :-)
            Just one more guitar!

Comment

I'm beyond great.I started going to the fitness salloon yesterday
              I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by El_Kabong View Post
                Pipe down with that racket. Don' you have some homework to do? I am super old at 37. My prostate hangs out like a yo-yo, but I don' mind. At my age, I sometimes I forget to put on a belt and it comes in handy.

Comment

:ROTF:
                  Have fun
                  Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Well. Guess what! NEWS! I'm drunk again! and it's Dream Theater and me this time. Loving it. Where do the riffs keep coming from!?

Comment

I'm preety fukked up right now, in fact, I think i'm airborne while typing this. Dream Theatre? is that a dungeons and dragons game or something? Where's my crack pipe? Glad you're hammered.
                      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Righttttttttttttttttttttttttt on!

Comment

Whoa. I woke up, and thought I was hung over.... so I farted a few times, and now I'm good to go!

Comment

Working...
                          X