U.F.O.'s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
    I don't believe you. Pics of the crane, please.
    Well, then there was this black helicopter, you see...:ROTF:

Regarding Newc's response, it's very true that the more skeptical among us base a lot of our thoughts on what we consider physical laws. And some of these "laws" might be disproven as we learn more.

But I'd like to see people think more rationally about what an unidentified flying object might be before they jump to the belief that what they've seen is an extraterrestrial spacecraft. I believe far too many people make that leap without giving due consideration to other explanations.

Comment

So..UFO's are just airplanes on the great conveyor belt we call the universe?? :ROTF:

Seriously though..some great and interesting stories here.

Comment

Yet again you are assuming that Earth has the highest intellect, and that our "Physics Theories" are in fact Universal Law. They are not.

We are held back from interstellar travel by our limited intelligence and our attempt to make the Universe conform to that limited intelligence.
        My opinion as well.
        "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
        The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
          So..UFO's are just airplanes on the great conveyor belt we call the universe?? :ROTF:
          If it's moving on a conveyor belt, how much speed does it need to take off? :ROTF: Oh, no, not the conveyor belt thread again!
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Kinda off topic, but not. I'm going camping next week in of all places...ROSWELL, NEW MEXICO! Alien town...lol. I'm pretty excited. Who knows...maybe I'll get abducted and probed.

Comment

Giant leaps in technology are reverse engineered items found in alien technology.Night vision, Thermo scan and radiation imageing.
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by xsentrick View Post
                Kinda off topic, but not. I'm going camping next week in of all places...ROSWELL, NEW MEXICO! Alien town...lol. I'm pretty excited. Who knows...maybe I'll get abducted and probed.
                Stay away from the illegal aliens... if you don't speak Spanish, they may beat you up.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Unless you know the magic word "CORNHOLIO"!!!!
                  "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                  The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                    Giant leaps in technology are reverse engineered items found in alien technology.Night vision, Thermo scan and radiation imageing.

And proctoscopes.

And KY Jelly.
                    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                    X