No announcement yet.

Finally. The Great White fire video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, that was fast. It's scary and very tragic.

J.

Comment

I've been playing clubs just like that for 25 years.

There used to be a club in Brewster, NY called the Fore N' Aft. I played there for years - across the street was another place-Keltie's - one night there was a gas leak and the whole building blew up like a terrorist bombing. 4 died while my band played across the street.
      Spooky shit.

This shows that sometimes the club owners try to get away with anything they can- including ignoring fire codes and maximum attendance numbers.
      Strat God Music
      http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Comment

I've played in many clubs like that while using un-Godly amounts of pyro.... It scares the shit out of me now looking back at what could have happened.......

Friggin Red-dot Black Powder, 1-gram of aluminum dust and a #9 guitar string...... Jeez.......

A~
        All hail the 'King'
        R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

My first girlfriend died burned alive. I do NOT need to see shit like this.
          "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
          The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Chilling.

Absolutely chilling
            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
              For some reason I have no desire to watch this. I don't need to see everything just because I can.
              Well said. I dont need to see this either....

Comment

It is interesting to watch it from a professional standpoint. This guy was a photog. from a local TV station. I was watching it here at work, I work in the same field, and all we could do was comment on his shooting. As for me, I don't know what could have been done, but I hope I would have done more than what that cameraman did. Or the numerous others mulling around not doing much. But then again, I've never been in that kind of situation, hopefully I never will...

That was a sad day...
                I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

I could only watch a little bit of that... not that things like that usually bother me... but 100 people died in that video... innocent people just like me and you, only there to hear a band they like....

Not really much more I can say about the situation, aside from it, in my opinion, being one of the worst events in music history.
                  Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

I don't know what to say. A truely tragic event!

Comment

Working...
                    X