No announcement yet.

Worked my first show- Christina Aguilera-Pussy Cat Dolls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So.. I take it that asking her to sign my dick would be out of the question?

Comment

great post Rsmacker

If I would be a big artists I wouldn't want to meet and greet with every single person, specially in backstage before the show where you are getting ready to perform in front of a lot of people. The artist wants to do his/her job too and wants to do it well, and for that he/she has to prepare and have some time when no one is disturbing. Hell I even wouldn't want to meet anyone if I have a bad day or something or act nice to people when I'm having a bad day. People are different some can handle every situation, some will break even with the smallest amount of tension. Eye contacts/stairing and stuff can disturb many, it should be totally understandable IMO.
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I guess the "no eye contact" thing means she wants you to look at her tits when you're talking to her or if you see her.

Umm... that's a bad thing? :ROTF:
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I usually try to make eye contact with the artist (whether I am band crew or house crew) during the beginning of the set to see if there are any issues with monitor mixes. Just part of my job....

Comment

Either that or I'd screw with her
            +1 !!!!!!

spotlight placement so it looked like she was missing her cues.
            oh... um, well... +1

A+++ would lick multiple times.
            "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
            The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Working...
            X