Anyone heard the new Heaven and Hell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone heard the new Heaven and Hell?

One of the new tunes written for the "Dio Years" Black Sabbath comp. Pretty cool...IMO

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...wsitemID=67806
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Fucking awesome!!!
    "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

that will be an awesome cd!
      "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Sounds good, heard it on sirius yesterday. Dio is the only singer that old that still sounds that good IMO
        http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

It's on the radio right now..it's kick ass.

Comment

Dio's still sounding great New songs good as well. I'm really hoping this tour makes it to Australia.

Comment

He didn't say rainbow one time. You sure that was Dio ??

Just kidding. That rocked.

Matt

Comment

No mistaken who that is!!

Cool!
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

so am I the only one that thinks this is a pretty lame effort?

sorry I was bored before the first verse was over.

I love me some Neon Knights and that whole album is great - but this is a far cry from that stuff. ah well.
                  the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Not really skorb, I do favor the faster tempo dio/sabbath tunes as well..I'm sure there will be some of that tho..I hope.

Their siganture sound is definitely present ..we shall see.

I'll buy it up when it comes out...I have to..it's part of the set.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by skorb View Post
                      so am I the only one that thinks this is a pretty lame effort?

sorry I was bored before the first verse was over.
                      Nope... I'm with ya too...

Not like it sucked and it's good this stuff still is beoing done I spose. Just sorta boring.

I am big on more aggressive singers nowdays, but really do love Dio's voice regardless. Iit would be kinda good to hear him with a hungry modern metal band and better lyrical content. No Dragon, tiger, rainbow brite mumbo jumbo bullshit.

Dude's such a great singer(the voice of "heavy metal" for the most part really), and he connects very well with me. I could listen to him forever But damn I just hate his nonsense lyrics.

Does anyone know what Holy Diver is about?? haha

Comment

Riiide the tiger.. you can see his stripes but you know he's clean..
                        Oh, don't you see what I mean?
                        "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Originally posted by Guitardude86 View Post
                          Riiide the tiger.. you can see his stripes but you know he's clean..
                          Oh, don't you see what I mean?

Ronnie baby, NO I don't see what you mean..

"when there's lightning, you know it always brings me down"..ummm OK..lightnigaphopbia?

Comment

Dio = god

quite literally hehehe
                            You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

You forgot the circles and wheels. Regardless his voice is the shit and face it, most bands lyrics are stupid as well.
                              I really thought the duet he did with Tate on the new QR album was incredible.
                              http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

Working...
                              X