No announcement yet.

pic test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK I feel better now.The reason I have not bought it already was I did not see a reverb control.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

ME WANT RANDALL STACK±£¢¤i%£
      "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
      The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL View Post
        awesome Blue Flame!
        +1
        I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

With such nice stuff, you are more than welcome to do more pic posting tests!
          http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
            OK I feel better now.The reason I have not bought it already was I did not see a reverb control.
            The reverb control should be the 1st knob just after the power switch and light on the left of the head. Maybe the paint has worn off there. These amps are pretty old.The reverb is 1st then you have presence.bass.mid and treble followed by the two channel controls of master and gain. The treble knob you can pull out for some intense saturated distortion and sustain but it drops your volume drastically and only applies to chann. 2. it's great for recording or bedroom levels however. Pulling the knob adds clipping diodes to the circuit

Comment

What!! no strat lovers here! it's a "74"

When I get to our rehearsal space I'll take some more pictures. I have replaced the Randall with a 3 channel dual rec 1/2 stack. which actually sounds fantastic with the EL84 powered Mesa 20/20,ADA,G major and BBE into the G-Benz 2X12

I'm keeping the Randall it's a GREAT! solid state amp. I run my Pod XTL through it.

Comment

Me want the Gibson.

Comment

Working...
                X