I hate Supertramp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate Supertramp

I hate their music, I hate the singer, I hate their name. I can't listen to the goddamn radio for half an hour without some idiot playing Supertramp.

Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

yeah and?
    Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

He' right, (quite right) He's bloody well right, and he's got a bloody right to say.....................

:ROTF:

Comment

But, just because he doesn`t like the band, he must open a new thread or what?...
        That` the same if I would open a thread for everytime I have to piss...
        So please stop opening such useless threads
        Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Originally posted by Special-K View Post
          But, just because he doesn`t like the band, he must open a new thread or what?...
          That` the same if I would open a thread for everytime I have to piss...
          So please stop opening such useless threads
          Who the fuck are you to tell me? Here's an idea, why don't you shut the fuck up, and don't post in my thread bitch. :ROTF:
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

"10 bucks says I'll make you my bitch!"
            "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
              I hate their music, I hate the singer, I hate their name. I can't listen to the goddamn radio for half an hour without some idiot playing Supertramp.

Well, when you listen to the Classic Rock station, that's what you're gonna hear.
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Who the fuck are you to tell me? Here's an idea, why don't you shut the fuck up, and don't post in my thread bitch. :ROTF:

Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Change the channel dik weed!
                  Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                      +1

"There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

lol .. I suppose this thread topic should not be considered any different than those started by someone to talk about a band they really like

Comment

i've said it many times; supertramp is the worst band in the world.
                          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                          Sully Guitars on Facebook
                          Sully Guitars on Google+
                          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

lol.. we'll I believe you are bloody well right.
                            I knew I'd see Sully on this one.

Comment

I'm with Zeegs as far as the singer, but lately when I hear older stuff that I'm not really fond of like Supertramp, ELO, J Tull, etc., I can't help but think that those were pretty good times for music. Shit, back then everybody at least had talent & knew how to play, even bands we scoffed at & wouldn't give a second listen to like REO Speedwagon or whatever. The recordings & production were amazing, too, and seemed like they had way better dynamics than most of what you hear now. Most everything now seems more compressed, at least in rock.

Comment

Working...
                              X