Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I conquered GAS, then GAS conquered me again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I conquered GAS, then GAS conquered me again...

I've been visiting the JCF more often lately as I've recently reignited my passion for playing guitar. I really miss this place.

When I was somewhat inactive in 2006, I didn't want any more gear. GAS was conquered.

Now that I'm kinda back into this and reading all the threads about the cool new stuff out there, GAS has hit me again! I haven't bought anything gear-related since my Mesa/Boogie DC-2... in 2005 I think. Now that itch is there. And I don't even know what the hell I want specifically!

*sigh* Must... maintain... self... control...

:ROTF:

You need a nice and new RR24
    Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

GAS - Resistance is Futile.

Comment

no cure...
        Hear the universe scream
        Bleeding from black holes
        Whom horns careless
        And whom God mourns

Comment

its always something,,,aint it

MOSH ON
          DAVE
          "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Good to see you around again, Alex. As far as what to buy, if you're anything like me you'll know it when you see it, then there's nothing you can do.

Comment

Yeah, it's good to see you back here again, even though the pic hosting tutorial meant that you never truly left!
              Popular is not the same as good
              Rare is not the same as valuable
              Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

That damn tutorial is HORRIBLE! Too long-winded and convoluted, and the pics don't even work. I should rewrite it in a version that fits on one screen... although it'd probably be redundant given the majority of active users here already know how to post pics.

I never truly left, but thanks for the welcome again folks.

Comment

I've sent many a noob to that sticky, and so have lots of other folks. Saves a ton of time trying to explain it.

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
                    I've sent many a noob to that sticky, and so have lots of other folks. Saves a ton of time trying to explain it.
                    yup, me too. You mightn't like it anymore, Alex, but it has paid for itself many times over

good to see you back.
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

GAS raped me.........$1600 yesterday........... i think i going to return $600 for those back though. i'll wait to get pictures before i start the thread.
                      "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

> its always something,,,aint it

Yeah, and you always think it's the last thing to make your rig complete... then you see or hear something else you really like !!!!
                        "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                        The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Working...
                        X