Never use rubbing alcohol to get rid of a autograph on your guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Outlander View Post
    Fett what is that? Is that one of those rare "Digsby" vibratos on that guitar
    That is a Dearmond Starfire Special. When Fender bought Guild they got Dearmond as well. They had these made in Korea and then shipped them to the US for the electronics. Those Pups are US made Dearmonds. That "D" on the trem is for Dearmond. It's a very cool guitar.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
      That is a Dearmond Starfire Special. When Fender bought Guild they got Dearmond as well. They had these made in Korea and then shipped them to the US for the electronics. Those Pups are US made Dearmonds. That "D" on the trem is for Dearmond. It's a very cool guitar.
      How many guitars do you have? Or rather, how big is your trailer, and can you see any floor?
      Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
        How many guitars do you have? Or rather, how big is your trailer, and can you see any floor?
        I just have enough room to walk around. I just can't stand open space. I just consider my trailer like an officer on a ship would consider his/her quarters To answer your question, about 86. Thank God, I don't collect cats.
        Last edited by fett; 03-07-2007, 03:02 PM.
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
        X