• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sandman0170 View Post
    Changed to 10 minutes to edit.
    For horrible typers everywhere I thank you

Comment

Another idea: the "edit" button goes away after someone adds another reply, like (i think) yabb does by default.

Except now you'd still look like a dumbass if someone replies to your post while you're correcting mistakes in it
      "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
      The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

You don't have to thank me for pointing this out. I'm glad there is a solution. This new "Edit" function is cool. See, I was gone for a few minutes and now I can add this: I know someone else would have noticed the change. I just beat you guys because I live on this board.
        Last edited by fett; 03-06-2007, 04:16 PM.
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Where would we be without Fett....

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
            Where would we be without Fett....
            As Nemo said to his Dad; "I hate you!!!!" That cracked me up when I saw the movie. Here is this cartoon and all of a sudden little Nemo tells his dad to fuck off.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: I would have flushed the little finned thing myself if I were his dad.
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Think you guys can change the Classifieds section to indefinetly edit? Would make life a bit easier to just edit our ad instead reposting to update it.
              Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Working...
              X