Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone buy Heaven and Hell/Megadeth presale tix?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone buy Heaven and Hell/Megadeth presale tix?

Just got mine for May5th show in Chicago. I can't wait! I prefer Dio-era Black Sabbath to Ozzy stuff, and haven't seen Megadeth in a long time!

Not like I'll buy the CD, but I'll probably go see them. Iommi and Dio... yeah... Dio always does well really...

Was trying to win Tickets last night...

Comment

Got mine for March 28th. Wonder what the turnout will be like? I hope it will be a good crowd. I saw the mob rules tour in 82(?) for $10.50 when I was 13!! Now its $50.00 for the old fuckers. Well, Neon Nights alone would be worth it if he nails the vocal.

Comment

Gibson is sending our manager 4 press tix for the kick off show in Vancouver I don't know if I can keep it together for it!

Imagine metting Tony, Dio and the rest, but then Dave and the Drover Bros too! Great bonus!

I'm trying to contain myself till Jodi secures the tickets but...It's looking good for this Sunday!!!
        Last edited by sevser; 03-07-2007, 06:44 PM.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Saw Dio with Maiden a few years ago...he's still amazing. Sounds as good if not better than he did in the eighties...Bruce too...
          Hear the universe scream
          Bleeding from black holes
          Whom horns careless
          And whom God mourns

Comment

I bought tickets today for the show in Dallas.
            http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

I got floor tickets for May 18th at the MTS Centre. 70 bucks. Totally worth it. I'm practically giddy over this. Not very becomming of a 36 year old.

My kid has her fucking skating recital that same night though, so I'll miss Down for sure. Hopefully I won't miss Megadeth.
              THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Should have bought Vancouver tickets while decent tickets were still available....damn!
                Popular is not the same as good
                Rare is not the same as valuable
                Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Working...
                X