Number 1's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Number 1's

I know there are a lotta guys here that play all kinds of guitars etc... But how many of you really have a Jackson as a number 1 when playing live? Mine is my trusty ol sl1.
    I love admins!

magic gold sparkle charvel stratheadmutt named Elvis, who is returning soon. it's been good lately, good and dangerous -lol
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Hard to believe, but my number one is a Charvel 475 in Desert Bone finish, I just love that guitar for some reason. Number two is a 91 USA Lightning Sky Fusion.

Comment

My PC1 is my #1.
        My PC3 is my #2 (it's got a PC1 neck and a real Floyd on it though )
        -Rick

Comment

My ex-KV was my number one. My Strathead Jackson is currently my #1. My custom warrior has seen a few shows too. My Jacksons have always been my #1.
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

My RR1 is it for me.

Comment

My # 1 is my Charvel San Dimas Koa / with floyd..I bought it new in '95 and never put it down since.

I have a Jackson 7 string that I invest alot of time into now..and getting used to playing it.
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

SL2H CSB with EMG81/85

9 times out of 10 that is what I am playing

Comment

The whole 7 string thing is fucking up the pecking order at my house..

I know my friend Nick is set, anyone else taking that plunge..??
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Black USA King V is my #1. Nice and beat up, but still plays great.

Comment

Originally posted by Inearthed View Post
                      Black USA King V is my #1. Nice and beat up, but still plays great.
                      Lets see it!!
                      I love admins!

Comment

my holoflake SL1 is my #1 live guitar.

my solar PC-1 is my #2 live guitar

my custom shop charvel dinky is #3
                        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

black and metallic red crackle soloist...it replaced my charvel as my number 1 a while back...just one of those guitars i bonded with and is always the first guitar i pick up to play...d.m.
                          http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

I guess I should post mine!

I love admins!

Comment

My KV1 is getting painted. My number one right now is my Aria Pro II LC-550

But, at home I've been spending a lot of time with this one, and I think it's time I started taking it out for some fun.

YEAH BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Working...
                              X