Very funny David Bowie Clip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very funny David Bowie Clip

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Laugh riot
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Haha that was hilarious
    "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

pros actually do songs that way... I remember there was this party where Elton John was one of the guests, there was a piano and someone said hey John make a song about refrigerator, John just sat on the chair and started playing, he instantly created a tune about the fridge and food wich could be a big hit by improvising
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Haha, he should have said: "Oh, hello sir, very nice to hear you're a fan of mine. Will you please excuse me while i turn around towards the piano and improvise a tune to humiliate you in front of all these people and completely ruin your stand-up career?"
          "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
          The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

I thought it was funny that he said that he had 6 million viewers and Bowie was oh so it isn't going so well. The guy on his cell phone was hilarious.
            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
            X