Rules for posting gear for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rules for posting gear for sale.

Well, Ive been a member for a few months, but am still way short of 100 posts. You guys might see me in here from timt to time now , cause I like to talk and I wouldnt mind becoming eligible to post things for sale or to buy stuff. Can I buy stuff already or does that have to be 100 posts also? One thing tho---WHER IS THE CLASSIFIED?FS SALE FORUM?? I cant find it.

the rules regarding classifieds apply to buying or selling. You can't see them because until an admin unlocks your access to the Classifieds forum, it remains hidden from your view
    Hail yesterday

Comment

bwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha don't worry your not missing anything .................
      "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

You don't have access to the Classifieds in any way, shape, or form until you have both 45 days active on this forum as well as 100 posts.
        Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Originally posted by kelly user View Post
          bwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha don't worry your not missing anything .................
          WHAT. I sa w a $10 San Dimas on there the other day. And what about that .50 cent Bogner

Comment

The "lack of good stuff on the classifieds" is just as big a myth as "bro deals galore!". There's a bunch of stuff I'd want if I had the cash.

Comment

don't forget that $100 Laney halfstack, and the $200 dual recto
              "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

I've been here forever and have yet to sell or buy something in the classifieds here...

Comment

Im giving away a bunch of Boss pedals for $5 shipped, but only to members with access to the classifieds.
                  Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
                    I've been here forever and have yet to sell or buy something in the classifieds here...
                    I bought a pickup once....
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Not this shit again!
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I hate life.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                          Not this shit again!
                          :ROTF::ROTF: get'em while their young..........

Comment

I bought 2 guitars via the "Classifieds" and they were great deals. No plywood there. And both were not J/C's. Just sit back and relax.
                            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

well....my life has no meaning till i get to those classifieds

Comment

Working...
                              X