Hurrrumph! Foofaraw!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurrrumph! Foofaraw!!

Lord Monckton is looking to kick Gore's ass.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

Yeah, because who cares what happens to the world once we're dead...

Comment

I agree with George Bush: Greenhouse gases contribute to warming. Greenhouse gases trap heat, and thus warm the earth because they prevent a significant proportion of infrared radiation from escaping into space. Concentration of greenhouse gases, especially CO2, have increased substantially since the beginning of the industrial revolution. And the National Academy of Sciences indicate that the increase is due in large part to human activity.

Comment

Maybe Gore can ask to have GW back him up in the debate.

I hope they have the debate. This public challenge is very unusual.

Comment

Originally posted by Tashtego View Post
          Maybe Gore can ask to have GW back him up in the debate.

I hope they have the debate. This public challenge is very unusual.
          Well I just find it odd that the man who is so closely tied with the oil industry would agree with the basic premise of global warming proponents. I'm not saying he's a Kyoto fan, but someone convinced hm that the scientists know their shit.

Comment

I think Rove had him agree with them to damage their credibility. He's a crafty fucker.

Comment

Originally posted by danastas View Post
              Well I just find it odd that the man who is so closely tied with the oil industry would agree with the basic premise of global warming proponents. I'm not saying he's a Kyoto fan, but someone convinced hm that the scientists know their shit.
              Which scientists?

Comment

Working...
              X