fucking dell...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fucking dell...

dad gives me a new pc. definately not all singing and dancing. the audio controller hardware is showing not installed properly and can't find update drivers. i know nothing about dell machines. where on the net should i be looking?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
    dad gives me a new pc. definately not all singing and dancing. the audio controller hardware is showing not installed properly and can't find update drivers. i know nothing about dell machines. where on the net should i be looking?
    Dell provides technology solutions, services & support. Buy Laptops, Touch Screen PCs, Desktops, Servers, Storage, Monitors, Gaming & Accessories
    Guitars:
    '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
    '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
    '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
    Amp:
    VOX AD30VT

Comment

or http://support.euro.dell.com/
      Scott

Comment

Thanks for those links! I'm up and running now. Got sound, can play DVD's (no stupid "ooh, you must disable your TV card which you don't actually have" messages either) as well as MP3's. And you know what the best bit is? No fucking USA keyboard! (Look! I can do this: ££££££££££££) :ROTF: . A friend of mine has now taken my old P.O.S away. So he gets a free backup PC, I got £5 and a guitar strap from him.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

So in summary, you start a thread titled "fucking dell" and whine because you didn't have the common sense to go to www.dell.com and click on the big "Support & Help" button. Brilliant. You deserve a USA keyboard.
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Yeah well ok. I was stressed and tired, and there happens to be SEVERAL serial and model numbers on the PC itself. It's an ex-return from where my dad works.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
              So in summary, you start a thread titled "fucking dell" and whine because you didn't have the common sense to go to www.dell.com and click on the big "Support & Help" button. Brilliant. You deserve a USA keyboard.
              awesome
              Guitars:
              '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
              '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
              '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
              Amp:
              VOX AD30VT

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post

Thanks, ht. I was about to write that up myself, but you saved me from the work..
                Henrik
                AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

I don't have a problem admitting when I'm wrong and getting a kicking for it ONCE. What I object to is that people feel the need to join in and kick me when I'm already down. I noticed this in two other threads to which I subscribed. If this is what happens to anyone who makes an error, then quite frankly, I am not the one who deserves a USA keyboard. I despise spoilt brat school bullies.
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Do what I do. If you set yourself up like a bowling pin, be prepared to be knocked down.
                    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

USA keyboards rule.
                      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

O'Doyle RULES

Comment

Cats are jerks.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

My keyboard sucks.
                            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
                            X