Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by donf View Post
    Navy......go figure! Damn squids.
    No shit! Now, if it was an enlisted person, I'm sure this would be a different story...........
    EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

Originally posted by drockilles View Post
      No shit! Now, if it was an enlisted person, I'm sure this would be a different story...........

You hit it right on the head!!!!!!!!!!

Damn zeroes are weirdos.
      Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Of all the injustices in the world today, this one is pretty trivial. There are soooooooooooooo many more rotten things than this.
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Ehh, it's one I chose to mention...

And it's sorta crappy to hear when so many good people are having issues finding work, myself included.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
            And it's sorta crappy to hear when so many good people are having issues finding work, myself included.
            Yes it is Cleveland, i'm with you.

Problem is most people would rather kick you while you're down.

We truly live in a world that lacks any character or karma.

Comment

Why is she not locked up? Did she make bail?
              Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Originally posted by jwoods986 View Post
                Why is she not locked up? Did she make bail?
                I think so. I don't think she was released on her own recognition, because she was wearing a wig and sunglasses, right.........
                Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

It's not like she killed anyone. I don't think she will become an admiral anytime soon, however. Maybe a Vice-Admiral.
                  I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
                    Ehh, it's one I chose to mention...

Well John... maybe you should go buy some.. eh, I won't even go there.

It is of little doubt she is highly trained..and, I figure she'll be on a frequent flier program of some sorts.. but the armed services probably has a few individuals doing things more strange in private with some of their people who function in the daily aspect of things.
                    Being its her first criminal offense and all, the military probably will have legal teams doing the groundwork on how to expunge the crimes right as I write this.

She didn't hurt anyone but herself at this point. It's not a bad thing for her to have a another chance.
                    Last edited by charvelguy; 03-22-2007, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                      I don't think she will become an admiral anytime soon, however. Maybe a Vice-Admiral.

Or maybe the dreaded Rear Admiral :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I get that people are pissed & want to vent, but the wording of the article is misleading. She didn't lose her old job then get offered a new one. She was and is a Navy Captain. She was relieved of her amazing 1-in-a-billion assignment as an astronaut and has been given a comparatively shitty one while she awaits trial. They can't shitcan her without due process. Once she's convicted, she's done, except for maybe getting to work as a consultant when they do a lame Lifetime network movie about it.
                        Last edited by dg; 03-22-2007, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Eh, I blame the American govn't
                          -- The Midnighter
                          Administrate!

Comment

Once she is prosecuted and found guilty, they will encourage her to resign or will process her for separation from the service. Happend all the time when I used to manage court martials. Her tenure there will be short. This will be another one of those situations where they will wait until the civilian courts are done with her.
                            Remember, Wherever you go,.. there you are

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
                              Now if that had been a normal person...
                              What Like him???????????????????????

Comment

she'd be perfect for Hollywood.. stick 'er in a soap.

Comment

Working...
                                X