Just ordered a Musikraft neck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just ordered a Musikraft neck!

Exciting for me. I love Warmoth but have heard really good things about Musikraft and they have options that Warmoth doesn't (plus the Musikraft guy was very helpful on the phone), so I thought I'd give 'em a try.

It's for my Strat. Quartersawn neck with flame maple board - kinda reminiscent of my PC1, which I am growing to love more and more (except my Musikraft neck will be much thinner).

I'll let y'all know how it turns out when I get it (6-8 weeks is gonna be a long wait).

i tried a musikraft neck, it was hot shit.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I have a guitar with a Musikraft neck... love it.
      -Rick

Comment

Musikraft is cheaper but every bit as good. They don't have as many options as Warmoth. Their Charvel neck profile is really really cool. Though Charvel collectors/enthusiasts would probably call me a blasphemer.

Comment

I'm an enthusiast, and the Atomic Charvel Headache, and I say fukk 'em all, short and tall Chris.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I have several of their necks. They use better figuring in their woods than Warmoth. Real nice stuff. I think you will be happy.
            Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Thanks, guys. Can't wait!

Comment

Working...
              X