No announcement yet.

Iran Takes 15 British Soldiers At Gunpoint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If no one invades no one's land,there'll be no problem.
    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Not to start something here with you personally..but,I'm sure this will stir a few coals. Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Transjordan, and Iraq ..almost 60 years now.

Comment

Originally posted by charvelguy View Post
        Not to start something here with you personally..but,I'm sure this will stir a few coals. Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Transjordan, and Iraq ..almost 60 years now.

We're just discussing on a matter.I'm not taking it personally

Comment

If you reduce the problem to the essentials, it looks like this...

You're the baddest cat in town. You have a triple black belt in several martial arts. You can hit a gnat's eye at three hundred paces with a rusty antique rifle. You have enough money to buy and sell small countries with pocket change.

There's a guy living in your town who's kinda stupid, dirt poor, and a wimp to boot. He hates your guts, and keeps calling you out. No matter what you say to him, he doesn't leave it alone. You even gave him some money to help him out, but it didn't make a difference. Instead of using the money for food or to go to school, he bought a gun. The other day, he pulled the gun on your wife and kids. He didn't pull the trigger, but he roughed them up a bit.

There are no cops in this town. Nobody likes you because they're scared of you and jealous of your money. What do you do?
          This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

Originally posted by MadJack View Post
            \We as a nation fucked up when Iran had that huge earthquake.
            We did help them.

for instance....

They probably just hated us all the more for it. No good deed goes unpunished.

Comment

Originally posted by petedz View Post

You're the baddest cat in town. You have a triple black belt in several martial arts. You can hit a gnat's eye at three hundred paces with a rusty antique rifle. You have enough money to buy and sell small countries with pocket change.

There's a guy living in your town who's kinda stupid, dirt poor, and a wimp to boot. He hates your guts, and keeps calling you out. No matter what you say to him, he doesn't leave it alone. You even gave him some money to help him out, but it didn't make a difference. Instead of using the money for food or to go to school, he bought a gun. The other day, he pulled the gun on your wife and kids. He didn't pull the trigger, but he roughed them up a bit.

There are no cops in this town. Nobody likes you because they're scared of you and jealous of your money. What do you do?
              Great way to put it.

Comment

Hmmm......

First, I would take him into the desert.
                Then I would strip him and tie him to a cross-shaped post.
                Then I would soak him in maple syrup and pigs blood.
                I would then mount the post into a Fire-ant mound, grab a seat and a sixpack, turn on loud metal music and enjoy the show.

But I could probably think of something more devilish if I had a little time....like tossing him overboard on a shark boat with lit M-80's up his ass.....
                Last edited by Strat God; 03-26-2007, 07:08 AM.
                Strat God Music
                http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                    I have just finished the whole 12 book "Left Behind" series. It's all about Revelations. I know how this all going to "End" and you guys won't like it. The Middle East is biblical, man. You had better get straight with the Man or your are toast.
                    Do you believe everything you read? Why start with the bible? :ROTF:
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

It's not just like that.

It's simply that way: America wants power.Iran wants power.America tries to prevent Iran from gaining power.End of story.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                        Do you believe everything you read? Why start with the bible? :ROTF:
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Now, while I don't agree with Iran's current way of doing things...they kind of do have a point with Israel. It would be like if you lived in New Jersey and one day were told by China that New Jersey is now it's own country and will be ruled by people who bulldoze your house because a terrorist may live in your town. Everytime you try to say something about it, China labels you as terrorist extremists and gives more money and weapons to New Jersey's rulers. Wouldn't you be kind of upset?
                          Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                            Now, while I don't agree with Iran's current way of doing things...they kind of do have a point with Israel. It would be like if you lived in New Jersey and one day were told by China that New Jersey is now it's own country and will be ruled by people who bulldoze your house because a terrorist may live in your town. Everytime you try to say something about it, China labels you as terrorist extremists and gives more money and weapons to New Jersey's rulers. Wouldn't you be kind of upset?

Um..no.

That would rule!
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
                              It's not just like that.

It's simply that way: America wants power.Iran wants power.America tries to prevent Iran from gaining power.End of story.
                              Except Iran is run by an unstable wacko that can't be trusted to have power. Oh, wait, so is the U.S. :ROTF:
                              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I hope those guys get back safe. There was a soldier on the radio this morning who was captured a couple of years back. They were paraded on tv, forced to apologise etc. The iranians had been playing fun games such as gettting them to dig their own graves and getting them on their knees while they cocked their A.K.s behind them. It's all power plays, countries playing dick size competitions but "why don't presidents fight the wars, why do they always send the poor"

Comment

Working...
                                X