Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iran Takes 15 British Soldiers At Gunpoint

Yup.
    In Iraqi waters, Iranian Navy has taken English naval hostages at gunpoint.

This could get REAL UGLY.
    Strat God Music
    http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Britians going to have to rape the Iranian Navy a new one. That's common knowledge, don't fuck with the brits and their boats.
    "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Retribution for us nabbing some of the Iranian diplomats in Iraq and the possible defection (unclear) of that top-ranking Revolutionary Guard dude. Sabre-rattling back and forth. Hopefully, it doesn't get worse.

Comment

That's just great. I know I am being selfish but now I know I will be awake at 1AM to listen to the BBC.
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

this is a fan, and this is a pile of shit.....
          I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

No kidding. I strongly recommend that you find a local NPR station that does the BBC. Mine just happens to pop up at 1AM.

Comment

Why do you guys think anything will happen? This isn't the first time they have done this.

Comment

It kinda takes the emphasis away from Iran's nuke problem.

Comment

I wonder if Blair will have to write a letter saying "I'm really very sorry"

Comment

Iran is just having a little fun. No one is going to die. It's more like; "Look at me!!!!! See what I can do if I want to." Stick out tongue at this point.

Comment

I am afraid they, (Our fearless leaders) will use this as an opportunity to justify, what ever agenda they have in mind for Iran, hopefully not
                      I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Ah, what's another trillion bucks.

Comment

i wonder if bruce dickinson will fly in and pick em up
                          ----------
                          Gear Action - Washburn Dime 2ST Pro, BC Rich NT Jr. V w/EMG, Dean DFH/CFH, Dean V-Coustic, Jackson USA KV2, Peavey 5150 II, Randall 412CXM, BBE 362 Sonic maximizer, Alesis 3630 noise gate

Comment

I have just finished the whole 12 book "Left Behind" series. It's all about Revelations. I know how this all going to "End" and you guys won't like it. The Middle East is biblical, man. You had better get straight with the Man or your are toast.

Comment

This kind of s**t does make tempers flare, though. When sabres rattle, sometimes people get cut. If blood is drawn - intentionally or by accident - things could escalate quickly.

Comment

Working...
                              X