SDMF RADIO, Check it out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDMF RADIO, Check it out!

Here's a new online Radio Station. Cool as Hell.. Join Up, Join the Forum too, you can request any song live! See ya There.. (Buhzerker on sdmf Radio Forum)

SDMF RADIO

SDMF Radio is a internet radio station designed to be as user friendly as possible, You can do requests and the song WILL be played no matter what. Got a band? Get your shit played on SDMF Radio for Exposure.. This station will do ANYTHING you want.. except maybe a blowjob!

To Listen to it without downloading the player go here (warning this is extremly poor quality):

To listen in high quility (quility depending on your location) Go here to download player:

When that is installed Click on the little "radio" tab (highlights orange)

Hit Station (little bar should highlight)

Click on "Music"

Go down to Metal

Click on SDMF- Lords of Destruction Or Cowboys From Hell

BOOM! your listening to the best Internet radio ever. Made FOR you

Here is the Newly Created forums http://sdmfradio.s3.bizhat.com/index.php

Come Check it out!

Good lookin' out GTarman, thanks.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Your Welcome Atomic...

Comment

Nice, did you see that the 1st 200 people to sign up get a free Epi Les paul signed by Zakk's sister's, uncle's, brother's, father's old roomate from college.........................:ROTF:

Comment

Now if that isnt the biggest group of Stupid Dumb Mother Fuckers Ive ever seen aside from ZW.com, I dunno what is!
          Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Still angry over your FREE Guitars I see. However, This has nothing to do w/ ZakkWylde.com. you can also get YOUR SONGS played here.. That is IF you have some... Stupid Dumb Mother Fuckers ehh.. Like the people that were dumb enough to send money for a free guitar? Now that's DUMB.. Nothing is FREE..NOTHING.. Rant On...SON!..lmao I'm in the MONEY!

Comment

Still angry abot getting ripped off by a fakes ass wannabe biker dirtbag mother fucker who couldnt even offer a public apology, being lied to, not being able to use the gift certs, and all the brown nose mother fuckers who backed Zakk in all this... well yes, yes I am.

So, yes... as long as me and thousands of other people are out alot of money, and Zakk doesent even apologize, you can expect a post like this in EVERY thread relating to Zakk. It will NEVER be over, because Ill NEVER have my money back, and Zakk will never give a shit... so get used to it.
              Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Why must we install special software to listen?

Spyware? Adware?

Comment

Its called Berzerkerware... its has no core programming... it only does whats it told to to by other programs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bert View Post
                    Why must we install special software to listen?

Spyware? Adware?
                    No, and it's a small file too.. Check it out, Pimp your music all you want.. It's a cool Radio Station..

*EDIT*

You don't have to install anything, But if you want better quality, do the install..
                    It's easy to do.. Lets hear some Charvel/Jackson's Ripping some Tunes!
                    Last edited by GTarman68; 03-24-2007, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
                      Still angry abot getting ripped off by a fakes ass wannabe biker dirtbag mother fucker who couldnt even offer a public apology, being lied to, not being able to use the gift certs, and all the brown nose mother fuckers who backed Zakk in all this... well yes, yes I am.

So, yes... as long as me and thousands of other people are out alot of money, and Zakk doesent even apologize, you can expect a post like this in EVERY thread relating to Zakk. It will NEVER be over, because Ill NEVER have my money back, and Zakk will never give a shit... so get used to it.

I hate people got scammed by the 357 Shitstorm, Honestly, I do. But Zakk didn't do it, Chad the Douche Dyer and Tim Mr. Honest Bolin and Daniel Douchebag screwed everyone. I will say, Yes, Zakk could have and should have Made a Public Apollogy to the fans who got scammed. and I hate to say it, but you are probally dead on the money saying He isn't. too Bad.. Anyway, Lessons learned for everyone I hope. If it sounds TOO good to be true.. it most likely is..
                      So, Pimp some of your tunes on the radio station if you have them..

Comment

I knew when I saw this thread that it would be a train wreck. I won't/don't support anything affiliated with Zakk Wylde or Black Label Society. Now, I'm not going to take the time out to see even if the site posted is associated with Zakk or BLS, the name is all I need to know to steer me clear of it.

The promotion WAS promoted from Black Label's/Zakk Wylde's website, and you can bet your ass I think he and his management team are ultimately responsible.

I know I'm a small drop in the bucket, but I won't spend another red cent of my hard earned money to support Zakk Wylde and Black Label Society.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
                          I knew when I saw this thread that it would be a train wreck. I won't/don't support anything affiliated with Zakk Wylde or Black Label Society. Now, I'm not going to take the time out to see even if the site posted is associated with Zakk or BLS, the name is all I need to know to steer me clear of it.

The promotion WAS promoted from Black Label's/Zakk Wylde's website, and you can bet your ass I think he and his management team are ultimately responsible.

I know I'm a small drop in the bucket, but I won't spend another red cent of my hard earned money to support Zakk Wylde and Black Label Society.
                          Trainwreck..lmao... Oh Well, Pimp your own music elsewhere...
                          and BTW, I hope you got your money back...:ROTF:
                          I saw BLS 2 shows last weekend, They sold both out and are doing it everywhere they play. Merch sold out too. They are still making money hand over fist.. too bad about 357 Customs...BTW, Nick is getting married..

Comment

Originally posted by GTarman68 View Post
                            Trainwreck..lmao... Oh Well, Pimp your own music elsewhere...
                            and BTW, I hope you got your money back...:ROTF:
                            I saw BLS 2 shows last weekend, They sold both out and are doing it everywhere they play. Merch sold out too. They are still making money hand over fist.. too bad about 357 Customs...BTW, Nick is getting married..
                            I was one of the lucky ones who was able to recoup the great majority of my money, but I'm still sore over my perception of a blind eye being turned on fans.

My post isn't against you or your posting the link. By train wreck I meant that I knew there would be name calling and everything else. Notice I didn't waste my breath participating in name calling. It's your right to be a fan of Zakk as much it is mine to find somewhere else to invest my money and time.

One thing I've learnt from reading the Black Label boards. It's a waste of time and effort after all this time to convince those that stand in the BLS camp as much as it's a waste of breath to try to bring those of us like me back into the fold. I'll just agree to disagree about who is ultimately liable for this and move on with life.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
                              I was one of the lucky ones who was able to recoup the great majority of my money, but I'm still sore over my perception of a blind eye being turned on fans.

My post isn't against you or your posting the link. By train wreck I meant that I knew there would be name calling and everything else. Notice I didn't waste my breath participating in name calling. It's your right to be a fan of Zakk as much it is mine to find somewhere else to invest my money and time.

One thing I've learnt from reading the Black Label boards. It's a waste of time and effort after all this time to convince those that stand in the BLS camp as much as it's a waste of breath to try to bring those of us like me back into the fold. I'll just agree to disagree about who is ultimately liable for this and move on with life.

Thanks for not getting on that Level, It's a good thing to be an Adult. The Whole Deal SUcked Balls. I wish Everyone would have got their stuff and it would have been a big plus for all involved. anywhoo.. Leson Learned I hope.

Comment

Working...
                              X