Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think we may have a small problem here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$42.60 in empties.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Hahaha sounds like us on Saturday morning! We took back 347 bottles, and then bought 3 more cases of beer for the 4 of us that night! Thank god for Sundays.

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
        $42.60 in empties.

For those who are not familiar with Canda and think beer is the same cost as in the US expound on what the current cost for a case of Labatt's is.
        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Grolsch +1

oh, and a case of Labbatt's last time I got one was about $25-$30.
          Scott

Comment

I drink 5-6 cans of beer and a few glasses of wine per year.

I think of alchohol as a cleaning material
            I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by Tetsuo View Post
              For those who are not familiar with Canda and think beer is the same cost as in the US expound on what the current cost for a case of Labatt's is.
              This is gonna blow your mind. A case of Labbatt Blue is $38 Canadian. That's $32.69 in U.S currency. That pretty much applies to all of our standard brands. I don't actually buy any of those brands. We have many brands that are $25 a case, and are just as good as the premium brands. I either buy the stupid cheap stuff, or the stupid expensive stuff. I figure if I'm going to buy expensive beer, it had better be expensive for a reason.

Comment

Just who can tell the difference between pricey beer and suds after 3 or 10 beers?:ROTF: The only premium beer I buy is Steinlager. And not very often.
                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                  Just who can tell the difference between pricey beer and suds after 3 or 10 beers?:ROTF: The only premium beer I buy is Steinlager. And not very often.
                  I like Steinlager. I think it's the only beer from New Zealand I've ever had. I know what you mean Fett. I'll drink a couple of Black Wych, or something, and then switch to the cheap stuff. :ROTF:

Comment

I just hate "Beer Snobs":ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: I like my guitars, meat and beer as cheap as I can get them.:ROTF:
                    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Yep after a few good ones, you can drink the cheap crap and not tell the difference. "Beer snobs" usually drink the shit that makes me wanna puke!

Comment

Well those bottles look really tidy, I respect the respect you give them! You don't just throw them somewhere!
                        Check my bands!
                        www.myspace.com/magicktr
                        www.myspace.com/sinif64
                        www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                          I just hate "Beer Snobs":ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: I like my guitars, meat and beer as cheap as I can get them.:ROTF:
                          You have snobs and you have people who really do enjoy a little bit better beer than the cheap stuff, like everything else you can't judge something just on its price there are lots of really nice cheap guitars as well as good inexpensive beers, trouble is, there is a lot more garbage out there in the low price range of both
                          I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
                            This is gonna blow your mind. A case of Labbatt Blue is $38 Canadian. That's $32.69 in U.S currency. That pretty much applies to all of our standard brands. I don't actually buy any of those brands. We have many brands that are $25 a case, and are just as good as the premium brands. I either buy the stupid cheap stuff, or the stupid expensive stuff. I figure if I'm going to buy expensive beer, it had better be expensive for a reason.

No I know it is about 40 for a 2 4. I don't think a lot of US guys know how expensive booze and cigs are over in Canada. A friend of mine that lives here who is from Thunder Bay says:

"In the US you watch and complain about the gas prices, we do the same in canada but it is over the beer prices"
                            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
                            X