Who wants to paint a body?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants to paint a body?

No rattle canners.:ROTF: I just bought this body. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...4512&rd=1&rd=1 Here's the deal. I will pay for shipping both ways. Now, here is what I want. I want the painter to do whatever he wants. And I mean anything. No conditions. I will leave it all up to the painter. Experiment with colors; ideas; patterns or whatever. Whatever comes back is fine by me. However long it takes is fine. Let your imagination run wild. A true J/C Forum original. US guys only.
    Last edited by fett; 03-25-2007, 02:29 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Originally posted by fett View Post
    No rattle canners.:ROTF: I just bought this body. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...4512&rd=1&rd=1 Here's the deal. I will pay for shipping both ways. Now, here is what I want. I want the painter to do whatever he wants. And I mean anything. No conditions. I will leave it all up to the painter. Experiment with colors; ideas; patterns or whatever. Whatever comes back is fine by me. However long it takes is fine. Let your imagination run wild. A true J/C Forum original. US guys only.

Ultra Super guys only? Count me in.
    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

He didn't say "Ultra Super Gays"
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I was hoping that Fett bought a corpse.

Comment

Hmm I'm considering this. The only thing is I've never painted a guitar (or anything other than a school project) before in my life. Theres a first time for everything. At least I have to don't spend money on a body.

Comment

my uncle owns a body shop, i'll do it. i'm feeling a eddie paint job. Im in baby!!!!
            "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

This sounds like a new Fett contest. The winner gets to paint the guitar body.

chuck
              "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

how in the hell does he come up with the sutff???
                ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

It could turn out like Metallica's Load and Reload. I mean, really, who takes a picture of their blood and semen, magnifies it and puts in on an album cover?!? :ROTF:
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

You can send it to me i'll do it........
                    Can i just give you all some advice, those that attempt to paint guitars...why burn off the original paint on a guitar body???

this is not necessary, use the original finish as your base and scotch brite it to form a key for the primer!!! i have had some bodies in terrible condition, like half a guitar someone tried to sand off with a sander and gave up and when you strip using a heat gun you can damage the wood and cause dents...that's the best tip i can offer...don't do it!!!

p.s please let us see the finished project.

Comment

Fett, if you send along some cool stickers, gummi bears, and/or cheat codes for Runescape - I bet I could talk my kids into painting it for you. Here is some of their prior art:

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                        He didn't say "Ultra Super Gays"

No,he didn't
                        I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL View Post
                          how in the hell does he come up with the sutff???
                          I was trying to watch NASCAR. Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly user View Post
                            my uncle owns a body shop, i'll do it. i'm feeling a eddie paint job. Im in baby!!!!
                            You are my choice.:ROTF: :ROTF: No Eddie BS. This has to be your own design and rest assured that I will show this board the finished project. No pressure here.

Comment

You choo choo choose him?
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X