Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check it out

Hey fellow JCF Bros!!

The New Guitar Tech Column had its first print/release yesterday!
    Im super excited to be part of it.

Please check it out here and let me know what you all think

We all have natural hidden talents that can be brought out by using a specific audio program. Special audio tapes are the secret to enhancing your true genius

Any feedback or tips are always welcomed!

Thanks-
    Scott

Extra special thanks to Huntin Doug for the banner work.
    Amazingly fast and excellent work- Thanks Doug, you rock!

it's a good read, Scott. Not a lot of feedback to give since it's just an introduction, but good background on where you're from and how you got to where you are.
    Hail yesterday

Comment

That is pretty cool,Scott.Congrats on the magazine gig...........
      Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Cool shit!

Comment

Thanks guys!!
          yeah the 1st article is a background/bio to get people to know who i am.
          The next coulmns will follow with more tech info etc. Im looking forward to the viewer Q/A

Comment

WOW
            Thats cool, I wish I would have gotten more interested when I was younger maybe I would be happier with my carrier these days

I wish I had known you were a Ibanez tech I would not have just bought a guitar off e-bay just to see how its wired so I can repair one I already have.

Comment

Thats badass Scott!

Comment

Originally posted by FATKAT View Post
                WOW
                Thats cool, I wish I would have gotten more interested when I was younger maybe I would be happier with my carrier these days

I wish I had known you were a Ibanez tech I would not have just bought a guitar off e-bay just to see how its wired so I can repair one I already have.
                That blows..
                I could have likely gotten you a schematic...

Comment

Originally posted by FATKAT View Post
                  WOW

Now THAT'S hardcore
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I don't know if it's hard core
                    And I won't talk about who took the thing apart without noting how to put it back togather
                    I took it to someone that I thought would know better?

I have been looking for 3 years to find the wiring for this thing.

I e-mailed Ibanez tech support or whatever and got nothing.

I looked on the SD sight to see if there was a diagraham with this set up but no luck.

This was a last go to get it wired right and after all it was made in or around 1983, I remember what life was like for me then....... well maybe I don't remember as much as I would like those were the good ol days for me

Comment

Working...
                    X