Golf Day Baby!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golf Day Baby!!!!!

Gonna be 80 degrees up in Jersey. Got my clubs, my cooler with Bud Light and a cart. My game should get progressively worse as the day goes on.
    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Golf, eh?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Originally posted by donf View Post
      ...my cooler with Bud Light and a cart...
      donf, if I were you, I'd snag some beer for the outing too!
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
        donf, if I were you, I'd snag some beer for the outing too!
        ..............and afterwards.:ROTF:

oh tomorrows gonna be a long day at work....

Comment

Nice Don... We'll have to play sometime. I think i have you beat down here though, going to be 87 !
          I'm looking to get in at least 9 while im here in Ft. Myers...
          2 hours till first pitch
          Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Originally posted by Superfly View Post
            Nice Don... We'll have to play sometime. I think i have you beat down here though, going to be 87 !
            I'm looking to get in at least 9 while im here in Ft. Myers...
            2 hours till first pitch

How ya doing down there? Little Naples/Ft Myers weather is what I need now. We're looking at going to the Keys mid May. Have a great round down there. Watch the beer and the sun down there. Lethal combo..

Have fun and enjoy your vacation!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It's most killer bro. Sox fans galore
              Good weather all week so far and no rain in sight. Sox lost 3-2. Wake was on the mound and gave up a 2 run homer in the 1st then settled down but no run support today. Ah well, seeing Schill on Thursday so hopefully they will bring the bats. Got some autos and saw Yokozuna from about 10 feet away. Couldn't get anywhere near him for an auto or even a decent pic. MADNESS down here with all the japanese media and such. City of Palms park is really nice and just cool to see a game in March. I'll give you a call when i get back !!

Comment

Originally posted by Guitardude86 View Post
                Robin Williams is GREAT!!!!!

A~
                All hail the 'King'
                R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

It's most killer bro. Sox fans galore
                  Good weather all week so far and no rain in sight. Sox lost 3-2. Wake was on the mound and gave up a 2 run homer in the 1st then settled down but no run support today. Ah well, seeing Schill on Thursday so hopefully they will bring the bats. Got some autos and saw Yokozuna from about 10 feet away. Couldn't get anywhere near him for an auto or even a decent pic. MADNESS down here with all the japanese media and such. City of Palms park is really nice and just cool to see a game in March. I'll give you a call when i get back !!
                  Sounds like fun. Something you always wanted to do. Hey, theres a dog track down there in Ft Myers, cool place. I always had luck betting there.

Enjoy Schill, I still have that pic of his nasty sock form Cooperstown.:ROTF:

Comment

Well being a former Greyhound adopter that may not work out
                    Heading to Bonita Springs and swim in the Gulf of Mexico

Comment

Well being a former Greyhound adopter that may not work out
                      Heading to Bonita Springs and swim in the Gulf of Mexico
                      Ahhhh..... make believe they're pit bulls or something....

Love Bonita Springs. Great place. I gotta friend who owns a bar called Gatorz Bar &Grill down there. Its about 45 min north up in Port Charlotte, on Tamiami Trail. If you stop in, tell him you know me.. You may not get anything, but kicked out.:ROTF: :ROTF:

Nah him and his wife are great people. He's my neighbor up here in Jersey. Which means he missed all this freakin ice we had up here this winter.

It was a good day on the course yesterday. Drove the green on one, on a par 4 with my new driver. Ok, so it was a short par 4 (270 yds), but hell, it felt good.

Comment

I just got some new pings!!
                        I love admins!

Comment

Originally posted by sl2lover View Post
                          I just got some new pings!!

Nice.

Its getting to be about time to use them.

Comment

Working...
                          X