College

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College

What college/university did you/are you going to and what did you major?

I'm at Case Western Reserve University majoring in Aerospace and Mech. Engineering. I hate my life.

I graduated from Cal State Univ, Hayward in 1972. Sociology BA. I had all the motivation I needed. I had to stay out of the Draft. I did absolutely nothing with my degree. I hope that helps.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

St. Mary's University, Computer Science and Mathematics. Hu-rah.

Comment

San Jose State University, Computer Science..

I said fuck the math minor.

-Nate
        Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

High School drop out.
          I'm one pay raise away from my goal of making a six figure income before I turn 40. I'm only 37, so I don't think I'll be missing that goal.

My wife has over $50k in student loan debt for a Masters Degree that at best, will command her a nice $30k per year.

Ain't American great!
          -Rick

Comment

Oklahoma state Univ and got my masters in mechanical engineering, but working as a software engineer now!
            Sam

Comment

Lehigh University (1986)
              double major in Political Science and Business
              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Syracuse University - 1982 - Philosophy major - I'm a WAN/Security engineer now...

Comment

Utrecht University

Currently I'm doing my Bachelor in English Literature and Linquistics with a minor in Japanese.
                  "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Hats off to you for going the "hard" route. I think engineering might have killed me!

B.A. in Economics - UC San Diego and MBA (Finance) - San Diego State University. Totally worthless...until last year. New employer's line - "I really liked your educational background", which apparently led to me being picked over a bunch of other candidates.

Much like having a handful of hot licks in your back pocket for when you're on stage with a kick-ass guitarist, a college degree doesn't hurt as an insurance policy!
                    Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
                      High School drop out.
                      I'm one pay raise away from my goal of making a six figure income before I turn 40. I'm only 37, so I don't think I'll be missing that goal.

My wife has over $50k in student loan debt for a Masters Degree that at best, will command her a nice $30k per year.

Ain't American great!
                      You da man

Comment

Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
                        Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute- Master of Engineering in Electrical Engineering

A gazillion dollars in student loans, even though I had scholarships. Worth every damn penny.
                        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
                          You da man
                          I'm sure if I had a degree I may have reached that goal much sooner, but it has been one hell of a ride so far.
                          No regrets here.
                          -Rick

Comment

Although I've had a few years of college, I always blamed my non-degree for my less than stellar success.

And then YOU come and screw up my excuse! Haha...

Comment

MIT - Math. Hated it didn't finish I am transferring to Boston University - still Math. I'm most likely going to law school in Fall '08 don't know where yet maybe Harvard if I want to stay in the area otherwise maybe something in New York or California

Comment

Working...
                              X