Touring Guitarists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touring Guitarists

My band is goin on tour and i was wondering if the normal jackson cases are built to stand up to the rigors of the road.

Let me know what you think!
    ----------
    Gear Action - Washburn Dime 2ST Pro, BC Rich NT Jr. V w/EMG, Dean DFH/CFH, Dean V-Coustic, Jackson USA KV2, Peavey 5150 II, Randall 412CXM, BBE 362 Sonic maximizer, Alesis 3630 noise gate

If you are asking, you may already know the answer:
    The Calzone & Anvil Case Company team represents the largest fabricated case manufacturer in the world.

Others may have 'the look', but don't do the same job.

Comment

Well, just remember..... It's the road..... The road does shitty things to road cases, and guitar players.....

Thank God for Duct tape!!!!!

Good luck on the road Bro!!!! Have fun, but play-it safe, PLAY IT LOUD!!!

A~
      All hail the 'King'
      R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

damn dude thats pretty brutal! maybe i should just pre duct tape my case lol
        ----------
        Gear Action - Washburn Dime 2ST Pro, BC Rich NT Jr. V w/EMG, Dean DFH/CFH, Dean V-Coustic, Jackson USA KV2, Peavey 5150 II, Randall 412CXM, BBE 362 Sonic maximizer, Alesis 3630 noise gate

Comment

Yeah, I have to get proper flightcases before our next tour this summer. They really do take a beating. Good luck dude!!!
          https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Originally posted by Anders View Post
            Yeah, I have to get proper flightcases before our next tour this summer. They really do take a beating. Good luck dude!!!
            so you'll be swinging by Brisbane around, say, July? Perfect. I'm taking a month off then, we can have that beer.
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by sandbag View Post
              i was wondering if the normal jackson cases are built to stand up to the rigors of the road.
              Ummm... No, not at all...

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                so you'll be swinging by Brisbane around, say, July? Perfect. I'm taking a month off then, we can have that beer.
                Nothing in the world would be more awesome than that Gary!!! Unfortunately Australia isn't included in our tour, hehe... One day though mate... one day I'll have that beer if I so have to sail to the land down under!
                https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

any recommendations on molded plastic cases for a king v? I have a nice bc rich one but i'm not sure it'll fit the king v...
                  ----------

Comment

i answered my own question

----------

Comment

Working...
                    X