me wee....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
    What's that red Hamer? They have one at a local store. It's brand new. They've had it for literally years, and it never sold.
    Originally posted by toejam View Post
    A Centaura, I believe.
    yea, a Centaura. It's an early 90's import. Back then, they still had Hamer on the headstock, with Slammer Series in smaller type under the logo. I stumbled across this guitar several times over the years. First saw it in a northside guitar shop for $600. Nice guitar, but more than I want to spend on a 10+ year old MIK guitar. Saw it a couple of years later for a similar price in a pawnshop. Last time I saw it was on the way home the day after the Nevermore concert last November in a southside pawnbrokers. Scored it for $140.

Originally posted by NextInLine View Post
    I love that Dk-1 and the Fusion HH.. If I'm not wrong!
    The black one is a US Fusion, modified to two hums. The yellow is a Fusion Plus. I believe the Fusion HH was mahogany?

Originally posted by AfterForever View Post
    sorry for the noob question, but what's the charvel with the maple board? model 1 something?
    Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
    Model 1A
    Yup! The pickguard is the only mod.

Originally posted by dg View Post
    I think I may have to grab the next 3B I run across. John's right about the pic, too. That's about the best camera phone shot I've ever seen.
    I'd love a 3B. Mine's a 2B though.

the phone is a SE K800i. 3.2 megapixel camera with proper xenon flash (although I only used the room lighting for the pic last night)

thanks for the props, all. I've been meaning to take a good outdoor group shot for ages, but baulk at dragging them all outside and setting up for the shot and dragging them all back in. Plus my lawn is just about dead
    Hail yesterday

Comment

dude, what kind of phone do you have? that's amazing quality for a phone!

sully
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Ahh.. That's a GSM phone. We don't have ANYTHING that cool in a US standard CDMA phone. 1.5 megapixel at best here.

Comment

I like the red Charvel bass. it reminds me of my Model 2 if it took steroids.
          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
            dude, what kind of phone do you have? that's amazing quality for a phone!

sully
            here's some light reading for you, Jon!
            K800i
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Flash range, light, lens quality and lens light sensivity has more impact on quality than jumping from 1.5Mpix to 3.2Mpix, especially considering the small 800x600 pixel photo Gary posted.

Nice collection!
              Henrik
              AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

I have the same problem. If you buy a dedicated digital camera, it's more than likely gonna be better than camera phone. The reason I won't buy one, is because I'd rather use the same money towards another guitar.
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Jesus christ...

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
                    Flash range, light, lens quality and lens light sensivity has more impact on quality than jumping from 1.5Mpix to 3.2Mpix, especially considering the small 800x600 pixel photo Gary posted.

Nice collection!
                    Hey Henrik my bro, is there anything you don't really have any idea about? Man you're interested even in brickwalls ,let alone digi cams' lens light sensitivity..

Oh and btw you need to talk more about guitars :ROTF:
                    Check my bands!
                    www.myspace.com/magicktr
                    www.myspace.com/sinif64
                    www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Great collection!

Comment

Hey Henrik my bro, is there anything you don't really have any idea about? Man you're interested even in brickwalls ,let alone digi cams' lens light sensitivity..

Oh and btw you need to talk more about guitars :ROTF:
                        hey, he threw in a "nice collection". Stop riding the man's ass
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Hey Henrik my bro, is there anything you don't really have any idea about?
                          Yes, LIFE! I have a really hard time figuring it out.

G, your collection is lacking in the Rhoads dep.
                          Henrik
                          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
                            Ahh.. That's a GSM phone. We don't have ANYTHING that cool in a US standard CDMA phone. 1.5 megapixel at best here.
                            GSM = sim card. Tmobile, Cingular are GSM carriers. CDMA = non sim (Sprint, Verizon). The newer (within the last few months) phones by motorola (RIZR, RAZR off the top of my head) have a 2.0 megapixel camera.

sully
                            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                            Sully Guitars on Facebook
                            Sully Guitars on Google+
                            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
                              G, your collection is lacking in the Rhoads dep.
                              oh, seriously! I gotta do something about that, H

the only secondhand Rhoads I see around here are bolt-ons. And they always seem to be overpriced Korean PS3s.
                              Last edited by VitaminG; 04-03-2007, 12:39 AM.
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

I recently did some mods to my Fusion...Love that sucker! Just need to get a better fitting floyd nut...

Is that a N4 or N2? Just about grabbed a 4 this passed summer from one of the guys here.

Great collection!
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Working...
                                X