Albert Einstein says the human race has 4 years left

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Albert Einstein says the human race has 4 years left

A mysterious decimation of bee populations has German beekeepers worried, while a similar phenomenon in the United States is gradually assuming catastrophic proportions. The consequences for agriculture and the economy could be enormous.

Sell your guitars and buy jarred food quick.

Or buy guitars and learn how to eat them.

Originally posted by danastas View Post
    Or buy guitars and learn how to eat them.
    Check my bands!
    www.myspace.com/magicktr
    www.myspace.com/sinif64
    www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

I thought Einstein was dead?

Anyway, a few of his formulas were already proven wrong. If NASA hadn't corrected them the Apollo moon mission woulda been the Apollo dead bodies in deep space mission
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

"Those who have the money are not interested in this sort of research," says the professor, "and those who are interested don't have the money."

The story of my life, interested, but I don't have the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Deneb View Post
          "Those who have the money are not interested in this sort of research," says the professor, "and those who are interested don't have the money."

The story of my life, interested, but I don't have the money.
          haha yeah just replace "this sort of research" with "USA custom shop Jacksons"
          ----------
          Gear Action - Washburn Dime 2ST Pro, BC Rich NT Jr. V w/EMG, Dean DFH/CFH, Dean V-Coustic, Jackson USA KV2, Peavey 5150 II, Randall 412CXM, BBE 362 Sonic maximizer, Alesis 3630 noise gate

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
            I thought Einstein was dead?

Anyway, a few of his formulas were already proven wrong. If NASA hadn't corrected them the Apollo moon mission woulda been the Apollo dead bodies in deep space mission

C'mon Newc everyone knows that we didn't really go to the moon.

Comment

We totally filmed that, that's what the red bull commercial says!

Comment

Our scientists have devised bee AIDS as surmised in the article, to get rid of the killer bees as they spread throughout our country. The killer bees kill the indigenous bees anyway, so we kill 'em all and let the Bee God sort 'em out!

We'll just send Mexicans out to collect pollen and spray it where it needs to go, they're out there in the fields already, right?

Einstein failed to include migrant farm workers in his calculations - a critical error, Dr. EENSTEEN!!!!!!!
                Last edited by lerxstcat; 03-29-2007, 10:42 PM.
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Bullshit.......my senile grandfather told me we went to the moon for sure and anyone that disagrees with him disagrees with a man that was injected with a shit ton of agent orange in Vietnam

Comment

just think about it

Comment

Are you still thinking

Comment

Working...
                      X