How do you say; F off and Die?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 442w30 View Post
    no one asked (story of my life) eddie fetiza = Mydickisuperass in arabic.
    I would guess nobody here can read Arabic. There are many names that transverse language and cultures, bro.

Language games are typical with friends. I am sure a friend from outside your culture asked how to say, 'thank you', or 'hello', to make headway with your parents, etc.

Possibly when your friend wanted to thank your mother for dinner at home, you told them thank you in Arabic is, 'Takhi' and hello to your father was, 'Zamel'. Your friend believed you and said it. Then, after the short laugh, you paid heavily. Many of us did it.

Comment

language games are cool, I loved the sandoichi to yondoichi o kudasai one, or something like that
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Many Japanese have the rude habit of pretending to sleep on public transportation, when someone elderly, injured or with infants boards. Once, I stood and offered an elderly lady my seat. I thought I said to her, 'Suimasen, suwate kudasai'. I actually said, 'Suimasen, sawate kudasai'. This translates as, 'Excuse me, please touch me'. No wonder she ws shocked, until she understood my novice error and sat down. I realised my mistake a few minutes later and started laughing. Poor lady, but at least she got a seat.

Comment

fottiti e muori...FOTTITI E MUORI!!!

Comment

ehee, I think in every language there are some words wich are very similar to each other but have totally different meanings and people sometimes use the wrong word and the result can be hilarious.

btw. one of the funniest thing was because of my wierd hearing. There was this commerical... some bank adverteised their home loans and whatnot. Anyway there was this lady who wanted the loan and she looked a lot like Lydia Koidula who is one of the most important writers in Estonian history.... and Koidula lived in a place called Kurgja.
            So this lady and a female bank clerk are having this discussion and whatnot and at the end of the commerical the clerk asks "Proua, ega te ometi Kurgjalt pole" wich means "Lady, do you happen to be from Kurgja?".
            But I heard "Proua, ega teil ometi burgerit pole" wich means "Lady, don't you happen to have a burger".
            I was like... what the fuck is this????? I saw this commercial about 30 times and still didn't figured out what's the deal with the burger.
            So I told this to my firend and mom, and said look at this godammn retarded commercial, what the heck are they babbling about some damn burger.
            Everyone laughed their asses off... they were like It's Kurgja you dumbass
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Cazzo Merda!

Comment

mamma mia... italiano...ciao

Comment

one of the funniest things I've seen lately was in MR. Bean's new movie trailer.... he is in French train's cafeteria and this lady asks " La caffe (or something like that, she asks if he wants some coffe)
                  Bean: Oui (yes)
                  Lady: Le Sucre (or something like that... sugar)
                  Bean: Non
                  Lady: You speak very good French
                  Bean: Gracias

Comment

well I got approach by a road rager giving me the bird so I replied and he turns around and pulls up behind me at the gas station jumps out-(you know the boney ass guy-hat turned side ways and 2 chicks in the car)-I start walking towards him and he jumps out with a bottle-snap-opps what that? my benchmade knife-(My bud in Iraq bought for me)-I told him "Get in your car before I slit your fucking throat and stab you in the chest 30 times you limp dick fuck!! I'm late for work" Smart little turd he got back in his car and gave me the bird as he was driving off...Ah-hahaha made my night

Comment

I find "shut your cock-sucker" to be EXTREMELY effective...........there hasn't been one person yet to come up with a reply to that one, it just floors 'em............or "you're not the smartest thing that ever fell out of your mother, are you?".......that works too.....
                      Last edited by outsider666; 03-31-2007, 06:38 AM.
                      I'm not into hell.........I just dig the soundtrack.........

Comment

Originally posted by El_Kabong View Post
                        'Tuo mama manja mia culo'. Italian for, 'Your mother eats my ass'.
                        I like that one best. And what's funniest is, it's true! Your mother does eat my ass!
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                          mamma mia... italiano...ciao

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                            I like that one best. And what's funniest is, it's true! Your mother does eat my ass!
                            I heard that she teazes and tantalizes it with a raw beef liver, while you are in the prone position, wearing baby booties and a bonnet whilst simultaneously being spanked with a table tennis paddle coated in honey. I can't believe that you pay her $250 for an hour of this once a month.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Kabong View Post
                              I heard that she teazes and tantalizes it with a raw beef liver, while you are in the prone position, wearing baby booties and a bonnet whilst simultaneously being spanked with a table tennis paddle coated in honey. I can't believe that you pay her $250 for an hour of this once a month.
                              Dude, that's insulting. He does NOT wear a bonnet!
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X