X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 442w30 View Post
    Umm, might want to be careful here.
    FETT drains the sack.:ROTF: :ROTF:
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

I read cheap wine has chemicals and phosphates in it. Any truth to that?
      1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

I'm good for a Chardonnay, but that is about it. it is so Muffy & Biff with the sweater over the shoulders and tied around the neck, that i never got in to the wine life style.
        ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

hehe. The "wine lifestyle". Do you mean the tweed jacket & school tie, setting up the picnic basket on a blanket in front of the Mercedes to watch the local rugby team play with the wife in her best Sunday dress lifestyle?

I'm just as happy with a glass of red or a bottle of beer when I'm blackening steak on the bbq. It's all good to me. I'm no collector, don't have a cellar or buy vintage wine to drink in 10 years time, but I like to have a few bottles in my meagre wine rack for when I'm in the mood.
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Riunte on ice, so Nice.....

i can't get into the snob thing, but I have a few wines that aren't ridicuously priced or give you a hangover.

Fett, how can you not have a blazing hangover with all of those cheap wineboxes? My worst hangovers were
            #1 Thunderbird,
            #2 Boones farms
            #3 Fransia White Grenache
            #4 Pabst Blue Ribbon (I drank 4 and thought i was going to die the next day)
            #5 King Cobra and Old Engish 800

IMHO, Vodka works best. Potato wine, mmmm...
            When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Votka

Comment

Box wine....*shakes head*

I can't swallow any wine that tastes like crap. So, minimum $15 a bottle for me. Then again, I don't really like grape juice either, so perhaps I'm a bad wine judge?

Beer FTW!
                Scott

Comment

Both are great, but never combine the two in the same drinking session, If you're drinking beer, stick w/ beer, (hard booze, okay too) but wine definitly, stay with just wine, the real question is, beer or ale?
                  I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Not a wine person myself, and if Im gonna drink wine it wont be out of a box. Miller light: great beer pong and pizza beer, I can drink a lot of this near water beer. Flying Dog: my new favorite. Pale Ale with Pizza and other junk food, and Amber Lager with a nice steak (and I dont mean the $3 Fett Special ). For hard booze I've gotten a taste for Captain Morgans Private Stock and Grand Marnier (sp). I cant drink whisky, it gives me a serious hang over.
                    Guitars:
                    '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
                    '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
                    '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
                    Amp:
                    VOX AD30VT

Comment

I used to drink wine a lot but now I like beer the best
                      Check my bands!
                      www.myspace.com/magicktr
                      www.myspace.com/sinif64
                      www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Beer. Then wine. Then beer. Followed by a speyside simgle malt. I'm drinking Heineken mostly as they have finally started selling the proper stuff in the UK. For years you could only buy Heinekan Export here, which was a brewed under licence- a parody of the real thing. Once that agreement ended, finally the real stuff could be sold here. Great simple beer.

Comment

Life´s too short to drink bad wine.

Comment

Here, in the US, one of the supermarkets I go to has allocated so much space for wine it's obscene. There are always 2 or 3 guys dicking around with the bottles. They are the poor detail men who have to figure out how to highlight their lines of wine . There is so much shit out there how the hell does one know if that $15 bottle of wine is any good? I just don't go there. Box; bottle; boda bag; jug or whatever, I like my wine as cheap as I can get. That way I won't be dissapointed.
                            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Beer!

Comment

Originally posted by Mordor View Post
                                Beer!
                                He's from Italy. "Yer Honore. I resta my casea.":ROTF:
                                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
                                X