Beer vs Wine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fett View Post
    The stuff that makes you hungover is not the alcohol. It's all the other shit. Flavors and sugar and sulfites and whatever. I am not an advocate of what I do.:ROTF: But Natural Ice is nice. The thicker the beer the more shit that is there to mess up your system. I'll be right back with the article.:ROTF: I'm back. http://ask.yahoo.com/20020805.html That's why you can drink really good booze and not die the next day.
    I'll go along with that, I almost never feel bad after a Crown Royal drunk, but Natural light is terrible IMO
    Last edited by FusionFarmer; 04-04-2007, 04:45 PM.
    I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Originally posted by FusionFarmer View Post
      I'll go along with that, I almost never feel bad after a Crown Royal drunk, but Natural light is terrible IMO
      The hicks drink Southern Comfort and wonder why they want to "Kill" the morning after.:ROTF:
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Southern Comfort and Yukon Jack, guaranteed to make ya sicker than hell and hungover
        I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
          I have tried some of the flavored malts so I could get drunker quicker but they were too sweet and make my sick to my stomach. I didn't get drunk and I felt like shit.
          Flavoured Malts? I hope to god you're not talking about Whisky as that would just be wrong and I would have to remove your testicles with a very hungry cat.
          Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Flavoured Malts? I hope to god you're not talking about Whisky as that would just be wrong and I would have to remove your testicles with a very hungry cat.
            smirnoff ice-raspberry I think it was.
            http://www.beerliquors.com/buy/beer/Smirnoff_Ice.htm
            I went back to the good old Miller genuine draft or Rolling Rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
              smirnoff ice-raspberry I think it was.
              http://www.beerliquors.com/buy/beer/Smirnoff_Ice.htm
              I went back to the good old Miller genuine draft or Rolling Rock.
              I'll put the cat back in the box, you're safe, for now...
              Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Jesus H Fukking Wine From Water Christ. Why would anyone drink "Flavor Added" anything? Blueberry this. Raspberry that beer. Fruit juice added wines. There are flavored booze and some are good. I'm not talking about them. I'm talking about the likker industry making it a cheap"I can't sense the alcohol" high.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                  The stuff that makes you hungover is not the alcohol. It's all the other shit. Flavors and sugar and sulfites and whatever. I am not an advocate of what I do.:ROTF: But Natural Ice is nice. The thicker the beer the more shit that is there to mess up your system. I'll be right back with the article.:ROTF: I'm back. http://ask.yahoo.com/20020805.html That's why you can drink really good booze and not die the next day.

Guess I'm fucked I like dark beer and dark wine

Comment

It's your next day, dood.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

I'll occasionally save a couple of bucks a bottle by buying "cleanskins". Do you guys have those? Bottle shops here will sell wines with plain labels & you only know the region it's from, not which vineyard produced it.

Wiki - cleanskins
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

You pay for the fancy name, bottle or label. Now, if I were trying to impress someone I may spring for a pricey wine. But who am I kidding? Everyday wine should be cheap vino. It's just like beer. Once you get past how great it tastes, it's just a commodity after the first or second glass. So go spend $15 on a bottle of wine. But back that up with the cheap shit. He/she will never know the difference.

Comment

I hope to god you're not talking about Whisky
                          I didn't even know that they made flavored whiskey. I had to look it up. Vanilla cherry strawberry. My first time getting sick from drinking was from Southern comfort beer and chinese food I can't stand the smell of Whiskey.
                          I'll put the cat back in the box, you're safe, for now...
                          Thanks for that image in by head. I had to make sure my cats weren't not in the bedroom with me last night.
                          There are flavored booze and some are good
                          So what are the good acceptable ones?
                          Like the miller lite commercials has the proper man rules we should start a list of yeah's and neah's for flavored alcoholic beverages.:ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                          X