X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That just ain't right..

Comment

Originally posted by El_Kabong View Post
      Man, you could smash the bottle, gut her open and slide around on her viscous lard like a figure skater on your kitchen floor for days, before the smell would become too offensive. How long do you think you could last in the sack with the two lovely ladies above?
      Probably 2 seconds, The same amount of time i could go without throwing if it were fat ass.

Comment

*Throwing up

Comment

Well I can't believe you are talking about the fat one while we have the chick on the left in sight! She's absolutely gorgeous!
          +1 !!!!!

How long do you think you could last in the sack with the two lovely ladies above?
          Until they both drop from exhaustion of excessively intense pleasure, why do you ask
          "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
          The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

The first two girls are FINE!!!!!! Can I have just one? Doesn't matter which.
            The elephant needs to go back to the zoo.
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

ya that chick on the left is just gorgeous
              If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Sweet she wold be like a water slide ride
                85 Jackson 87 model1 87 model6

Comment

with over 400 views, i wonder how many are re pete viewers who like the girls, but hopefully not the big one?
                  ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

First pic.. the one on the left. Very pretty.
                    -Rick

Comment

Well, at least, 1 out of 3 is natural. I'm not sure which is worse. Fake boobs are just nasty and are probably a erotic as squeezing a football.
                      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
                      X