X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leave it to the Swedes

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
      The name is way cool. One of the best, if not the best, band names ever. Here, in the US, we can name our kids anything we want. If anything, those parents ought to be bitch-slapped. But for the government to say you can't name your own kid anything you want goes too far.
      Really? Try to name your child after the N-word or naming him Cocksucker or Motherfucker. See if they'll let you put that on the birth certificate.

My first reaction was the same - "That's BS!" - but then I thought it through and I think certain names would be forbidden here too.
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

As I said on the other thread, try naming your kid Cocksucker or Motherfucker and see if the local authorities will let you put that on the birth certificate. I bet they wouldn't and I bet the courts would support them.

Is Metallica unacceptable? Who knows? I think it's kind of shitty to name your kid that, but Gladys and Horace may well feel the same...
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Even if some names like peter-puffer, or terd-burgler may not be allowed it doesnt mean that as a parent you cant call your kid that. So name your kid something normal and then as he grows up call him cocksucker, or ass hole this way they have no self esteem.

Comment

Originally posted by AfterForever View Post
            rejected their application to name their six-month-old child after the legendary rock band.
            The kid is six months and has no name yet?!? :ROTF:
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

What's so bad about that? I used to throw darts with a 40 year old man. In a league, you assholes.:ROTF: And his name was : "Anon". It worked for him and it worked for me.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

What's so bad about that? I used to throw darts with a 40 year old man. In a league, you assholes.:ROTF: And his name was : "Anon". It worked for him and it worked for me.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
                I find throwing darts easier with my hands, I'll shut up now...
                Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Here is, by far, the worse name I have ever heard for a woman. And that was 25 years ago and it's bibilical. It's so awful and I just have a hard time saying: "Dorcus" This is not Mel Brooks. She has to live with that name.

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                    I find throwing darts easier with my hands, I'll shut up now...
                    Have you ever seen three darts stuck 1 in the board. The second in the tail of the first one and the third stuck in the second? I did. And the shitty part of that is only the first dart counted.:ROTF: It was a God like experience.:ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Have you ever seen three darts stuck 1 in the board. The second in the tail of the first one and the third stuck in the second? I did. And the shitty part of that is only the first dart counted.:ROTF: It was a God like experience.:ROTF: :ROTF:
                      same goes for inseminating a pregnate woman, only the first "dart" counts, funner than darts tho :ROTF:
                      I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

I'd have been pissed off if they were mine, the flights would have been ruined. And who the fuck were you playing with, Robin Hood, if you had to wear green tights I don't want the pictures!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by UFORocks View Post
                          Officially accepted names... A clear example of a government thats too involved in peoples personal lives.
                          There's a similar thing in Germany. Ever notice how there's been no Adolfs recently? It's banned due to genericide.

If I'm not mistaken, if you become an Icelandic citizen, you have to take an Icelandic name.

Of course, there's no such thing here. Maybe Fifi Trixibell Geldof and Peaches Honeyblossom Geldof would dispute that that's a good thing?

Comment

The first dart was dead on. The second dart buttfucked the first and they started to sag. They were sagging as he threw. And he plugged them with the third dart.:ROTF: I can't make this shit up. It actually happened.

Comment

The first dart was dead on. The second dart buttfucked the first and they started to sag. They were sagging as he threw. And he plugged them with the third dart.:ROTF: I can't make this shit up. It actually happened.
                              I hope you baught him a pint.

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                                I hope you baught him a pint.
                                We were too amazed to do anything other than figure out what his score was.:ROTF: It was like slow motion. When the second dart hit we cheered. And then they started to sag. They sagged about two inches. And sure as shit, he hit it again. It was awesome. I can't even stack 3 pancakes, let alone 3 darts.
                                Last edited by fett; 04-04-2007, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X