Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie "eragon".....

Just rented and watched it earlier.
    A movie that was recommended by a co-worker and I went for it.
    Its about a boy and his dragon.....etc....
    It was fairly good, a decent watch, I enjoyed it.
    If your not into that sort of thing then its best you let it go,
    but I didn't think I would like it, and I did.

If you got some free time before you go into work or some free time and nothing is on the "do to list" might be a worth watch for some.
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

I am into fantasy and I thought that movie sucked balls. I would rather read a political thread on this board than watch that piece of crap.
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

I was surprised that I did liike it.
      I don't know what it was about the movie I liked, but I did like it.
      There are definietly much better dragon flicks I've seen but considering it a recent dragon flick from hollywood, not bad. I will say it was a little more geared for a much younger audience, even so, I liked it.
      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

I took my 10 yo son to see it. He is such a movie critic. When i asked him what he thought he said..."Dad, it was entertaining, but not very memorable. He was right. I don't remember much about it.

Comment

I watched it with my 7 year old son. It's not a movie for adults, but for what it is, it's kinda neat. Yeah, it's not memorable, but as far as kids movies go, it was better than most. I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would.
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I was seriously disappointed by that movie.. and I rarely get disappointed when I go to see a movie at the cinema. But that movie was just too thin..
            How the hell did the main character get so good at riding his dragon?
            He meets this dude who becomes his trainer/mentor, and before you know it, he's off fighting the big bad, black wizard (Robert Carlyle btw, an actor I really like), and because he's "the chosen one" he wins.. We didn't get to see anything from his training period.. it's just too thin!
            Nah, go see 300! That's a movie I liked
            "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

I heard the guy who wrote it, was 14 or something like that.

Pretty impressive.

Comment

Supposedly the book is great. The movie was so-so. People who liked the book hated the movie, naturally.
                The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Yeah I think the book is really good, although I haven't read it. I don't think the movie did the book justice though.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitardude86 View Post
                    Yeah I think the book is really good, although I haven't read it. I don't think the movie did the book justice though.
                    WTF?! :ROTF:
                    The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

I don't do "Dragon" stuff anymore. I cry every time I listen to:"Puff. The Magic Dragon" and loved "Pete's Dragon" And, I am an old fart. And proud of it.
                      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I just watched it yesterday. I totally agree with:

Originally posted by Guitardude86 View Post
                        But that movie was just too thin..
                        How the hell did the main character get so good at riding his dragon?
                        He meets this dude who becomes his trainer/mentor, and before you know it, he's off fighting the big bad, black wizard (Robert Carlyle btw, an actor I really like), and because he's "the chosen one" he wins.. We didn't get to see anything from his training period.. it's just too thin!
                        They should have prolonged the movie for atleast and hour. I'd love to see how all the dragons were killed in the beginning. And how his trainer got that sword (he only tells about it). Everything was happening too quick IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctuary View Post
                          WTF?! :ROTF:
                          Haha I agree that may have been the most retarded comment I've made ever!:ROTF: What i should have said was; I think the book is good because I've been told it's good by some friends of mine who are kinda bookwormish

Comment

In any event, it's a children's story... I would be surprised if people here would really like it...

That's kinda like asking, which movie did you like better, Little Mermaid or Lion King? lol
                            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                              In any event, it's a children's story... I would be surprised if people here would really like it...

That's kinda like asking, which movie did you like better, Little Mermaid or Lion King? lol
                              The Lion King! It's a movie about power and politics if you think about it. Everyone should see that movie

Comment

Working...
                              X