Paper balls... of all things!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paper balls... of all things!

I guess I used to be one of those guys who looks away when other people are getting picked on, 'cause everyone knows if you speak up then whomever the bully is will just do it to you. Then again, that was a long time ago, before the numerous life lesions, morality, maturity and of course, finding metal.

But I digress.

Today, on the lovely public transit system (IE: Bus), some peers of mine had the bright idea to play the game: "Let's harass people younger and smaller then us by throwing paper balls at them, hehehehehe". I was sitting with my friend Marcus, and both of us just hung our heads and shook them in disgust. Of course, their aim was so bad that I didn't honestly care for the first part. They kept it in the aisle, not really hitting anyway. But it got perpetually annoying, to say the least.

As the story goes, they started managing to get the distance required to hit someone. I got fed up, and told them to "fuck off, and grow up". Pretty standard right? Mistaking my warning as a piece of advice they continued, and as the rule of thumb goes, threw a paper ball at me.

Whatever, I am pretty passive, so I told them that was their official warning. (More like: "Do it again, and I'm going to remold your face").

So, the fucking idiot hit me again.

I'm not sure whither or not to expect the cops to show up at my door with assault charges or not.

Guess we'll find out sometime in the near future!

Good for you, fingers crossed you don't get into trouble.
    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

I bet everyone on the train saw nothing Don't take the same time train for a week.
      But good for you

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
        I bet everyone on the train saw nothing Don't take the same time train for a week.
        But good for you
        Haha, it was a bus

When I got off the driver asked me: "Are you alright?", she didn't even care about the other guy.

I've got to get my car fixed, haha.

Comment

Good one. These "peers" of yours; were they actual aquaintances or just folks around your age?
          THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Good for you man I never had to take the bus to my high school since my sister drove me my first year when she was a senior and then last year my mom drove me but my sister did take the bus her first two years and said it was insane. I'm sure something like this wouldn't be to out of the ordinary but now I drive myself, but I am getting off topic, anyways good job for giving the douche what he had coming to him

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire View Post
              Good one. These "peers" of yours; were they actual aquaintances or just folks around your age?
              Just folks around my age. I do know them abit, and don't like them, but besides their names and attitudes, I know next to nothing else about them.

This has been a recurring thing apparently... I just started using the buses again about a week or so ago. Looks like it's just not my thing!

Comment

Working...
              X